FOX 16 Little Rock, AR (KLRT) Not Broadcasting HD

brandonjcreek

Original poster
May 11, 2009
Little Rock, AR
Hello to all, this is my first post on SatGuys. I live in Little Rock, AR, and currently use Dish Network as my satellite provider. Fox is by far my favorite national channel, and I love watching it in HD. :D However, as of last week, Fox 16 (KLRT) has suddenly stopped broadcasting their shows in HD. I've searched all over the web, and can't seem to track down any information regarding the issue. I'm wondering if any others are experiencing this problem, and if this is a KLRT issue or a Dish Network one. I would see if HD comes in via OTA, but I live in a very rural area and all I get is a blank screen with an occasional block or two. I'd greatly appreciate anyone's feedback on this issue.

Welcome.

Weird. KLRT is a rare Newport station in HD on Dish...yet others are not in HD.

Here is the station mailing address and phone number. Ask for the station engineer:

10800 Colonel Glenn Little Rock, AR 72204 501.225.0016

KLRT 16 in little rock had storm damage last week affecting their HD signal.

This is a e-mail I recieved from them saturday night during the Nascar Race..

We currently cannot send HD OTA due to damage from the storms last weekend. We tried to fix it all this past week with no success and we are flying a technician in tomorrow night for assistance.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but please know we are doing everything in our power to get the situation corrected.

Errett

Wow! Thanks guys for the quick responses. Yeah, it makes sense that the storms we had last week are to blame. Hopefully they'll get it fixed in time for 24 next week! :D

Welcome.

Weird. KLRT is a rare Newport station in HD on Dish...yet others are not in HD.

Here is the station mailing address and phone number. Ask for the station engineer:

10800 Colonel Glenn Little Rock, AR 72204 501.225.0016

Newport and Dish have an agreement - all in HD markets are in HD on Dish - happened in January or so

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts