Fox Movie Channel and Epix3 are now in the BB@Home movie package

WayneG

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Lexington, KY
Is Fox Movie Channel now included in BB@Home?

Is Fox Movie Channel now included in BB@Home? I got a brochure in the mail that indicates it might be included.

Thanks for the responses! I did notice on the Dish website under new channels that it says it is now included in BB@Home. Does anyone have this package to verify?

Fox movies would be nice in HD, though for some strange reason the SD feed is not that bad

Same here, so you think that they are trying to have people who have the lower packages to add BB@Home

I always thought Epix3 was already part of it. They should add Epix drive in. Does anyone know why The Universal movie channel plays cut movies? I would also like Fox Movie channel in HD. Why isn't it?

Pretty pointless, if you ask me, considering it's not in HD. I rarely watch SD channels, and I have the guide set to show only HD channels by default.

Not to mention, not even conveniently grouped together with the other Blockbuster at Home channels.

Hmmmm. Adding some new channels to blockbuster at home to soften the blow of no more discs by mail? I hope not!
Potentially. Even before this move, I know I've been wondering that for a while now, myself.

With that being said, if that's there reasoning, pretty weak. They need to do better than that. For starters, adding Fox Movie Channel HD and MoviePlex HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)