Fox Movie Channel and Epix3 are now in the BB@Home movie package

Pretty pointless, if you ask me, considering it's not in HD. I rarely watch SD channels, and I have the guide set to show only HD channels by default.

Not to mention, not even conveniently grouped together with the other Blockbuster at Home channels.

Potentially. Even before this move, I know I've been wondering that for a while now, myself.

With that being said, if that's there reasoning, pretty weak. They need to do better than that. For starters, adding Fox Movie Channel HD and MoviePlex HD.

Are these channels even available in HD.

We enjoy the Blockbuster channels and home Discs. We get a Blu-Ray disc about once per week. These movies would cost $6.99 via Dish on demand. So we save $363 in anmnual rental fees. We paid the $10 programming cost prior to it becoming the Blockbuster package for the extra channels. I am happy to say that Dish's HD and SD are both very watchable to my wife and I. The only SD we hate is when it is a truncated HD signal and we lose part of the picture. We notice this most with our local PBS. We got an OTA tuner to get the full PBS picture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts