FOX NEWS CHANNEL HD 10/17 6 am

Status
Please reply by conversation.
There was talk that we may see one channel launch HD this week, possible but not definate.

I think it if is in the TV listings, you've figured out which channel should be coming very soon.

Jason,I was just on directv.com on the dvr scheduler page and Fox News HD IS in the channel listings.Hopefully soon yes.That was the only new one I saw.

Hopefully if we get it, they'll actually show a lot of HD. CNN seems to only show HD programs at night.

Why would they update their channel list for a channel to say HD when they haven't added it yet and whatever happened to the press releases they came out with about new channel additions. It seems like they have completely gone away with it.

Why would they update their channel list for a channel to say HD when they haven't added it yet and whatever happened to the press releases they came out with about new channel additions. It seems like they have completely gone away with it.

That's what they have been doing with the local as of late. They show on-line on Monday and showup on the receiver on Wed.

It must be ready to go, I noticed that the commercial on foxnews kept a ticker on the bottom during commercial and looked like an SD version of an HD channel. I jumped on this site specifically to check up if it is being added in HD and saw this thread at the top.

I have been told for years they do not do their guides in-house. I am not 100% sure if that is still the case, but it can explain why things can show up early or late.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)