Please reply by conversation.

tigerfan33

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2007
Alabama
I have read that Fox News hd was going to launch May 1st (Nothing official though).

I would think and hope that if this were true that Direct would be one of the first providers to pick it up.

May 1st is next Thursday btw.:)

Edit- Seems as though Time Warner Cable has already given the channel a number for May 1st.
Time Warner Cable bringing Fox News HD to Brooklyn / Queens, NY - Engadget HD

I have noticed that their SD feed has been looking very good lately. Probably using the HD cameras downrezzed to SD until the big day.

I just signed in to check on the status of FNCHD. I'm watching Hannity's America, and the picture is very clear, way better than normal. I hope the rumor is true.

Ok is me or is the scroll on the bottom a little bit lower now? I have a little overscan and it did not cut off before, now it is cut off a little.

I wish FNC would remove the extraneous junk from the screen.
They've taken the lead in viewership, so they should take the lead in changing how the banner etc stuff is presented.

The FOX .... LIVE .... FOX ... LIVE flag thing in the upper-left has gotten a little smaller, that's a good step.

When CNN Headline News changed formats to the "scrolling headlines" thing on the bottom, I stopped watching. It used to be my favorite channel for news updates.

I have also noticed that the FNC SD feed looks sharp.

Fox News, The Rest of the Movie Channels, & Scranton/Wilkes Barre Locals are the only HD channels that I am waiting for. However, I get the NY HD locals. So, Fox News and the Movies are pretty much all I really want right now and I will be 100% completely satisfied with DirecTV.

P L E A S E !!!! FOX is N O T N E W S !!!!!!!!!!!!
Is a Journalist even in the building? Nothing BUT Spin and Lies!!!!!
This is my opinion but it would be nothing but wasted band with!!!
DTV could at least put an on Bias NEWS program on like .Aljazeera English news on. DTV can show the rest of the Our Great Country, what real news is!!! Not a bunch of corporate HOG WASH ..

DTV could at least put an on Bias NEWS program on like .Aljazeera English news on. DTV can show the rest of the Our Great Country, what real news is!!! Not a bunch of corporate HOG WASH ..

Biased like CNN?

I will give Curtis620's observation about as much weight as his command of the english language! NADA!

What a bunch of hogwash indeed!!

It only took 12 posts for the anti-Fox bashing to start. I say that's an improvement.:rolleyes:

Take it to the pit.

Whether you don't think it is or is not news, that is not the issue (I don't want to turn this into a political discussion). Providers make decisions based on many things, including demand and popularity. The fact that FNC IS the number 1 news station by a very large margin (often having more viewers than all of the other cable news stations combined), shows that many people watch it. Direct will partially base this decision on this fact.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)