Fox News hd May 1st??

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hmmm, i just cant see him having the same credibility, sorry. Drudge is right alot more than he is wrong, swanni doesnt seem to be. Sometimes good to read though.
It is not a matter of being right and wrong as much as it is a good source to find a lot of information all gathered in one spot. If I want to see the most popular and controversial news stories, I go to Drudge. If I want to see the latest TV news, I go to TVPredictions.

DTV Space for FNCHD?

Swanni of TVPredictions questions whether or not DTV will have space to add FNC when it debuts. Does anyone know anything definitive.

Thanks

There has been much speculation that the D10 bandwidth is maxed out, or nearly so. The only folks who know for certain are probably not in a position to talk about it. It is unfortunate that some of the "HD" channels which were added earlier aren't really broadcasting any HD programming, but I doubt if Directv would drop any of them to add something new.

IMHO I agree that D10 is maxed out, or near to it. If they had capacity left why would they need to shut down the HD PPV channels when they need to fire up the game only RSN's for MLB-EI? If they have the capacity why shut down channels that could provide you extra revenue?

IMHO I agree that D10 is maxed out, or near to it. If they had capacity left why would they need to shut down the HD PPV channels when they need to fire up the game only RSN's for MLB-EI? If they have the capacity why shut down channels that could provide you extra revenue?

I agree. If they were to add another hd channel you would think it would be QVC hd (which I do not want) that is owned by Liberty Media.

Help is on the way though with D11 that should be able to supply us with 50 more national hd channels.:)

Who cares about your political views? That is NOT what this thread was about, if you want to discuss that go to the pit, otherwise, please stay on topic

Yes, I agree. Lies and slander in Hi-Def is sooo much better! Is it too late to shoot down the satellite?

Or start broadcasting PBS in Hi-Def.

It's a shame that we can't have a single thread about almost anything that doesn't eventually get hijacked!!

IMHO, it's time for the moderator to close this thread or send it to the Pit where it belongs now.:eureka

I thank God for Fox news as it is the only tv channel that dares to tell the truth and has been found by independent audits to be the most truthful. I am so sick of CNN and the broadcast channel news with their constant lies and idiotic excuses for everything on the left. Fox has now become the true revolutionary channel standing up for the truth in a politically correct world and I applaud them for their courage.

I thank God for Fox news as it is the only tv channel that dares to tell the truth and has been found by independent audits to be the most truthful. I am so sick of CNN and the broadcast channel news with their constant lies and idiotic excuses for everything on the left. Fox has now become the true revolutionary channel standing up for the truth in a politically correct world and I applaud them for their courage.

Whatever. You can believe what you want and others can believe otherwise.

The bottom line is no one is going to convince the other.

Now, can we get back on subject before any name-calling begins?

When did this news war start? And an even greater question, WHY did it start?! I don't mean in this thread, I mean in the world in general. If you don't want to watch Fox News, then don't and shut up about what they report. Same for CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the all news and network news broadcast channels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)