Fox News hd May 1st??

Status
Please reply by conversation.
it just seems silly to have mtv in hd when there is no hd programming on it....while for example fox news is in hd and we dont get it.

it just seems silly to have mtv in hd when there is no hd programming on it....while for example fox news is in hd and we dont get it.

I do agree. However if you watch these Viacom hd channels that have no hd, the pq is pretty sweet.:)

Lefties DO NOT believe in free speech, if you do not follow the party line you must be silent. They are truly some seriously sick people, just like their heroes Fidel Castro and the fruitcake in North Korea.

"Lefties"? Talk about generalizations. Should I call any conservative a "fascist".
Both generalizations are wrong.

That's the problems with at least some conservatives, they classify liberals as lefties or something similar. Unlike communists, which on the political spectrum is basically the same as fascists. liberals do believe in free speech.

"Lefties"? Talk about generalizations. Should I call any conservative a "fascist".
Both generalizations are wrong.

That's the problems with at least some conservatives, they classify liberals as lefties or something similar. Unlike communists, which on the political spectrum is basically the same as fascists. liberals do believe in free speech.

Technically, fascism is not at all conservative. The new deal borrowed ideas from contemporary fascist countries. These inspirations are extremely well-documented.

By the same token, someone that believes liberals do not believe in free speech is being inflammatory. The problem with both sides is not in everyone believing in free speech--it is in realizing when your actions do not support your beliefs.

That being said, I think that a number of viewpoints is helpful. I rarely watch CNN and prefer Fox. I often find myself disagreeing with the commentary of some of their hosts (O'Reilly, Geraldo, Greta, etc.). I do like seeing multiple viewpoints, though.

I hope the channel is on DirecTV in HD as soon as possible without sacrificing PQ on other channels. This way we can all get news in HD with whatever bias or lack of bias (both very subjective) we individually prefer.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)