Fox News is back

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
His post had a hint of common sense and rational thinking that has been missing in many of these threads.

I was not referring to the term bimbo itself, and if you read back the past few pages I think it is fairly obvious why the term was used in the post I quoted.

Most common sense post of this turned circle-jerk thread is post #92.

Scott and other mods excluded.

Most common sense post of this turned circle-jerk thread is post #92.

Scott and other mods excluded.
Perhaps. I was not trying to exclude any other posts. Simply commenting on one that I found well reasoned in the face of emotionally charged comparisons.

Perhaps. I was not trying to exclude any other posts. Simply commenting on one that I found well reasoned in the face of emotionally charged comparisons.

once emotion and bias are involved, all common sense is lost. That post, however, was not beyond that.

So Fox down 8.5% because they were off of Dish allowed CNN to DOUBLE their numbers. Just think where they would be if they got 10% of the Fox crowd.

Then CNN would want an increase when their contract expires if Fox News was left off and it raised CNN's viewership.

well, I went ahead and set to ignore the common nonsense from both sides in this thread.

the thread is much more level-headed now.

what a weird thing to say. for instance, i don't watch msnbc. if it was taken off the air, i couldn't care less. saying that it was so nice without them just doesn't make any sense at all.
I always think no matter what, that it is great anytime a programmer gets to enamored w/itself that it is asking for things that are far above what it's competition is getting. Then to see them taken down a peg. They did that so it was so nice while they were gone. Losing revenue due to their own fault.
Did I say anything about other nets or anything other than it was nice to see them off? No, I didn't claim I prefer any of the news nets. BTW I get more of my news from the OTA channels and internet than any of the "cable" nets.

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with retention department they gave me $30 off for 3 months months $90 total. She was asking if I was in front of my tv to check she heard a bunch of clapping and checked to see what the news was.

Probably just extended your agreement another two years as well. Giving you $90 was less than the cost of acquiring a new sub. You fell for it, hook, line, and sinker.

Probably just extended your agreement another two years as well. Giving you $90 was less than the cost of acquiring a new sub. You fell for it, hook, line, and sinker.

I haven't seen too many people have to renew an agreement in order to get a discount. Even if they were to renew it, they'd have to disclose that info to the customer.

The Five’s Beckel to Guilfoyle: If Your Legs Were…A Foot Shorter Do You Think You'd Be Here?"

Eating their own young.

One of the more entertaining shows on TV with news debate thrown in. They treat each other with good humor - Kimberly sits in what they refer to as the "leg chair". Attractive, yes, qualified, yes, years of serving as a district attorney.

One of the more entertaining shows on TV with news debate thrown in. They treat each other with good humor - Kimberly sits in what they refer to as the "leg chair". Attractive, yes, qualified, yes, years of serving as a district attorney.
i i guess that is in the same derivative as if Katie Morgan is a real actress??

I know that. But I don't live in New York. I wonder why she left national exposure for only local exposure. Doesn't make sense.
Doesn't have to make sense to us, just to her. It might be that she just didn't want to be the high profile person anymore. And now she can just be a local that still does a journalist job but in a more fun atmosphere w/much less pressure.

once emotion and bias are involved, all common sense is lost. That post, however, was not beyond that.
All those in favor of this
Doesn't have to make sense to us, just to her. It might be that she just didn't want to be the high profile person anymore. And now she can just be a local that still does a journalist job but in a more fun atmosphere w/much less pressure.
Perhaps she saw more potential in climbing the CBS ladder.

Fair enough. Remember how awesome of a singer she was? Man she was even sexy at that!

Throughout this forum ( and whole internet for that matter)
.. Look at you guys..
" hottie.... Foxy..... Sexy.. " ...And so on.
Hilarious!
Thought it was just a supposed news channel with " journalist ".. :confused:

Reactions: edisonprime
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)