Fox News Is Up On CH. 412 "Thanks VoOM"

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yes!

It was hard with out it, even though its biased but it certainly will get more people to sign up. The playing field was leveled and certainly tilted in Vooms favor now.

I don't care for ESPN but foxnews in HD would be cool for Lauri Dhues lips.

I wonder if Foxnews owned by Murdoch who owns DirectTV had anything to do with why it took this long to get it?

No doubt Cox Cable if f'in history, Cox Cable I know somebody will read this. I'll never, ever give your freakin' company another penny again. Your monopoly is finished from my family. My HDTV has been liberated by Voom!

At least on Voom I can watch the news channels, on Dish they are so fuzzy I couldn't watch them. Yeah Voom!

astrossuperfan said:
Yeah now you can listen to all that conservative one-sided junk. :rolleyes: :D
Don't blame me, I voted for the pink M & M !protest

I hope someone gets that

man the only reason i am keep voom is cause may 17 tnt hd might get here..and i might get to watch the nba western conference finals.

if stupid espn was here i could have watched atleast 1 game a day in hd! ugh. damn negotiations.

Did anyone see the FNC addition coming-seemed like it came out of the blue-ESPN rumors abound but never really heard anything about FNC being added?

My guess is that ESPN will quietly appear within the next 2-3 weeks. Hopefully, before that they have fixed the PQ problems we're seeing.

No thank you. Yet another channel I could do without. Now where's TechTV and Food?

This had to be done. FOX News is by far the most popular 24 news channel. Great job Voom and epanding your product with true mass appeal, priotity stations (top rated). Only ESPN is missing from America's (not necessarily mine) "must have" list.

Now please give me a program timer that can automatically change to the same channel, at the same time every week/day :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)