Fox News Is Up On CH. 412 "Thanks VoOM"

bestspartan said:
FOX News is by far the most popular 24 news channel. Great job Voom and epanding your product with true mass appeal, priotity stations (top rated).

If this is true, then no wonder this country is the way it is today. "The most violent element in society is ignorance." ~Emma Goldman

red ufo said:
I wonder if Foxnews owned by Murdoch who owns DirectTV had anything to do with why it took this long to get it?

I have to believe that any revenue that DTV would lose because of someone switching to Voom would be far offset by ad revenue that FoxNews would generate.

Thanks for FNC, VOOM!

slffl said:
If this is true, then no wonder this country is the way it is today. "The most violent element in society is ignorance." ~Emma Goldman

This is a great country! Not perfect, but the best thing goin' on the planet, IMHO.

(Anybody remember back when it was the Republicans that were mean and intollerant?)

Being a middle-class white guy who despises Tennis, I don't have any interest in watching BET, or the Tennis Channel, either, but I don't despair that there are people in my community who dare to have values that differ from mine.

"And the TRUTH shall set you free" ~ MLK

<i>I'm glad Voom has added this channel. Now I don't have to listen to all that liberal one sided junk on MSNBC and CNN.</i>

Don't tell me you are a Bush supporter!! He is the worst president ever!!! My dog could have done a better job than him!

Theothersideoftherainbow said:
<i>I'm glad Voom has added this channel. Now I don't have to listen to all that liberal one sided junk on MSNBC and CNN.</i>

Don't tell me you are a Bush supporter!! He is the worst president ever!!! My dog could have done a better job than him!

I would guess many in this forum are... In order to spend the coin to buy alot of this HD equipment you need to be successful and intelligent :D :D

stucky_boss said:
I'm glad Voom has added this channel. Now I don't have to listen to all that liberal one sided junk on MSNBC and CNN.

HAHAHAH, I love people who think the media is liberal. Talk about brainwashed Taliban of America members.

slffl said:
HAHAHAH, I love people who think the media is liberal. Talk about brainwashed Taliban of America members.

OK oh enlightened one. Could you please make a list of the true liberal press. I'm really interested in what they have to say.

-Chris

Listen to Air America, you can listen live on the web.
Al Franken does "The O'Franken Factor" 11-2pm est.
Very funny, he always has the facts to back up what he says, and will tell you where to find them.

Has all the details of Rush's, "boil on his ass" that kept him out of the draft. And Bush's DUI when he ran off the road into a hedge. That's from the arresting officer himself, not Bush's publicist who said he was driving too slow.

I didn't care that the last President screwed anything that moved, did his fair share of drugs, and told the truth only by accident. I don't care that the current President did his fair share of drugs, maybe was AWOL, and also has trouble with the truth. You guys will support or attack whoever is on your side or the other. If it was Hitler vs. Stalin, you guys would argue over that. As for me, I await the time until a Central American strongman seizes absolute power on a global level, whereupon coffee prices will come down and latin women reintroduce passion back into the night.