fox rsn

Status
Please reply by conversation.

larryf

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 28, 2009
Texas
does anyone know when the contract is up for the fox rsn's ? i have Dish but would like to switch to Direct if i will not get caught in a contract dispute before my two year contract is up. it is a shame this is even a consideration, but it is.

i would like to be somewhere i would not have to worry. with Dish last year, missed last week or so as the rangers finally made it back to the playoffs and had their best year ever. missed all of the local coverage plus local pre and post game shows while Dish told us they were only thinking of their c ustomers. left a very bad taste in our mouths and now Dish is dragging their feet in providing HD on a regular basic. have been with them a long time and have a great setup as far as equiptment and flexibility , but can not trust them as far as programing goes. they will not even tell you if they are considering going full time hd on the rsn's and honesty and communication should be a part of any good company. guess i will talk to Direct tv next week when i am off.

Unless you want Fox Sports Ohio & Fox Sports Cinci, which are STILL in SD except for select Cavs, Blue Jackets, (& Reds in Cinci) games. No HD on anything else. It sucks to have to get the SportsPack to see college sports in HD on every other RSN except Ohio.

Unless you want Fox Sports Ohio & Fox Sports Cinci, which are STILL in SD except for select Cavs, Blue Jackets, (& Reds in Cinci) games. No HD on anything else. It sucks to have to get the SportsPack to see college sports in HD on every other RSN except Ohio.
I read recently that FS Cincy was going full time ...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts