FOX Show "Drive"

I guarantee it will be cancelled. It is just one of those shows that sounds good on paper and can't hold an audience.

I missed the premiere when my DVR decided I REALLY didn't want to see it afterall.... (Three timers at once, oops). Might try catching it somewhere to catch up..... Anywhere to see it easily, preferably without "stealing" it from an illegal site....?

Haven't watched it yet, but I have heard some humorous comments about the problems of filming a cross country race only in California. They have apparently ended up with north florida mountains and the south georgia desert that the drivers had to pass through. ;)

Good ole' Fox.

They had the same problems a few years back when they made a show about the town I work in... Point Pleasant, NJ..... We're a suburban beach community, but the Fox people made this place out to be a cross between Mayberry (with 80 year old gas stations - in reality nothing but the Exxon/QuikieMart hybrids cropping up like everywhere else in the country) and a tropical environment (Palm Trees everywhere). The only palm trees around here are the plastic ones on top of the boardwalk miniature golf courses.... They filmed the thing in San Diego and didn't use a single exterior shot from here..... They also made it like the place was overrun with trustfund teens and twentysomethings.... Not too many of them here....

We did produce Antonella Barba though...... Nice kid, ...gotta learn that glamour photos for ex boyfriends will eventually see the light of day if you ever become famous....

I watched the first couple of shows and thought I would be interested. This weeks installment kind of left me with very little interest. I might give it one more shot, but i doubt it will last. I have not seen the ratings, but my guess is they will drop week by week.

I found it really boring. Once I realized they didn't have to kill the person, it really lost its appeal.

Painkiller Jane, while not great is still a better addition to the Fall lineup.

Just found out it was cancelled and it just pi$$ed me off. :mad:

I should have known if I liked a series it wouldn't last. Dang I wished I hadn't gotten interested in it. Total crap that they just kill it and leave everyone hanging that did watch it so far. The website says they are going to show the last two episodes sometime "this summer"

Thats the last "new" series I bother with.

The final episode they broadcast was the best by far, much darker and edgier, thought I might continue watching it, but FOX had better ideas. They've burned me twice recently ie Vanished. Not gonna give them another chance.

Not that many would care, or would be watching on July 4, but..

Zap2it reports:
The abruptly cancelled Tim Minear-produced series will return on Wednesday, July 4 for two consecutive hours, running from 8-10 p.m. ET. Those two hours will represent the end of the show's initial six-hour run, as well as the last two produced hours for "Drive" (i.e. don't expect an extensive DVD set featuring 13 episodes, because they don't exist).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts