Fox Soccer, Fox Soccer Plus and beINSport moved channels

It just works on Saturdays and Sundays mornings, when they need to show the other games that are at the same time.

It is strange, because it says beIN Español, and it was in English last time :p

WTH is going on? I go to watch the EPL game, its still showing on 406 but in SD, message says channel has moved to 390. I switch to 390, it says its a subscription channel and i have no access. For the record I have Latino Max. So Dish has dropped Fox Soccer from Latino Max? WTF!!!!!

My question is why is there an exodus of the national sports channels from the 400s range? First, NHL Net and NBA TV leave, then they put Universal Sports Net on 402 where NBA used to be. Now Soccer is moved to the higher 300s where their wasn't any sports.

It was on for Latino Dos for Everton v Norwich.

Oh really? What channel number? I looked through all the channels couldnt find it. I attempted to do an online chat with a CSR and they were completely clueless. They started quoting me the whole company line on their battle with the grant group. I asked her what that had to do with Fox Soccer?? She then told me that fox soccer plus was available for $15. I was so frustrated I left the chat. Will try again in a bit

UPDATE: Just got home and I entered 390 and its now showing up. But the channel does not show up on the guide

Put the Guide on "All Channels". Tha happened to me with beIN, HD was not showing, until I checked in "All Channels"

I had tried that before, it was showing up but it was in red as if i wasnt subscribed. And before when i entered 390 i would get a black screen with a message saying that it was a subscription channel and that i needed to call in to subscribe. it shows up now when i enter 390. if i have the guide up on my channels it doesnt appear. only when i select all channels it shows but the numbering and lettering are in red, as if its a channel i need to subscribe to

edit: of course problem with this is that i cant update my timers, because its still showing as unsubscribed

Last edited:
I had tried that before, it was showing up but it was in red as if i wasnt subscribed. And before when i entered 390 i would get a black screen with a message saying that it was a subscription channel and that i needed to call in to subscribe. it shows up now when i enter 390. if i have the guide up on my channels it doesnt appear. only when i select all channels it shows but the numbering and lettering are in red, as if its a channel i need to subscribe to

edit: of course problem with this is that i cant update my timers, because its still showing as unsubscribed

I agree, this is VERY annoying. I have Latino Max as well and record all EPL games on FSC. Now, I am trying to play the "recorded" games on my DVR and it says "This is a subscription channel......" I do have 390 showing up on "My Channels" this is very weird.

Any idea?

Can you record off of 5406 or wherever the channel is up in that range? By chance that is what my DVR records anyway.

I cannot see this channel even on "All Channels". I see 9520 FSC but it is showing in red as unsubscribed.
5306 is the Latino version of FSC. The 9000+ is the Anglo version (still don't understand why Dish does it that way).

Is this the only channel you are having HD access issues?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts