Fox Soccer Plus: NO free preview for us

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

psychotrope

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 2, 2005
Why not us? Why does Dish never participate in FSP's free previews? They are few and far between, but I never understood why it's not on Dish.
From the Fox Soccer Plus Web site (Note the "Participating Providers" and who's missing from that list):

October 14, 2013
FOX SOCCER PLUS OFFERS FREE PREVIEW OCTOBER 19TH - OCTOBER 27TH
FULL COVERAGE OF UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE, CONCACAF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, SCOTTISH PREMIERSHIP, HEINEKEN CUP, AND AVIVA PREMIERSHIP

FOX SOCCER PLUS FREE PREVIEW | 10/19 - 10/27
Offering high-caliber matchups throughout the year, FOX Soccer Plus’ week-long preview features top UEFA Champions League Group Stage fixtures including Arsenal vs Borussia Dortmund as well as defending champion Bayern Munich, the UEFA Europa League, the Scottish Premiership and some of the top Rugby competitions in the world. Rugby fans will be served with Round 2 of the Heineken Cup, analogous to the UEFA Champions League, as well as action from the RaboDirect PRO12 and Aviva Premiership.

PARTICIPATING PROVIDERS: AT&T U-Verse, DirecTV, Verizon Fios

DATES: Saturday 10/19 - Sunday 10/27

Does DISH even carry Fox Soccer Plus? I know they carries Fox Soccer Channel which morphed in Fox Sports 2. But I am not sure if they carry Fox Soccer Plus.

Dish never carries the free preview for FS+. I have no idea why.

Dish, like Directv, charges a lot for Plus. I've seen that some cable carriers include it with their normal sports packages. Of course, their bill is probably much higher than mine. And at $15 a month for a SD channel... how many buyers can their be?
Does DISH even carry Fox Soccer Plus? I know they carries Fox Soccer Channel which morphed in Fox Sports 2. But I am not sure if they carry Fox Soccer Plus.
I think they still do.

Yes, Fox Soccer Plus is available for $15/month from Dish on channel 391 in glorious Standard Definition.

I've never seen the need for Fox Soccer Plus nor do I see what it's $15 a month.
It was better a few years ago when SD was common... and when they had the rights to the EPL. Now you really need to be a rugby junky to pay that much, and apparently, you can stream some English rugby content via their leagues website online now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)