Fox sport 2 now in HD!!!

And my rates didn't go up. When I lose a channel they should go down, and when I gain one, they should go up. Where is my increase Charlie?!

I get your point. People scream they want a price decrease NOW when a channel is lost, but they don't scream to have DISH increase their price now for a new channel or adding HD....

I finally found something I want to record on Fox Sports 2. So I went to DishAnywhere and the guide shows me only the SD channel, not the HD. SatelliteGuys_TheList shows the HD channel as available but does not specify what package is required to see it. I have AT250 and the sports package so I figure I must be eligible for the HD channel. Why am I not seeing it on DishAnywhere? I am not home right now, so I cannot just turn on the Hopper and check to see if I am really getting it or not. Is there some reason I should not get the HD version?

There should be a dish representative that drives to each persons house, all 14.092 million, and smack them in the face and announce there has been a change. Every single time a change takes place.

Didn't bluegras apply for that position already? :D

Reactions: ChadT41
I finally found something I want to record on Fox Sports 2. So I went to DishAnywhere and the guide shows me only the SD channel, not the HD. SatelliteGuys_TheList shows the HD channel as available but does not specify what package is required to see it. I have AT250 and the sports package so I figure I must be eligible for the HD channel. Why am I not seeing it on DishAnywhere? I am not home right now, so I cannot just turn on the Hopper and check to see if I am really getting it or not. Is there some reason I should not get the HD version?
Does DishAnywhere have different list views?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What channel number is Fs2? I'm being lazy and just don't wanna search, but want to see if it is in my DA

When I got home last night I checked on the Hopper. I do indeed get FS2 in HD and was able to set up a timer. Chalk this one up to another problem with DishAnywhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)