Fox Sports 1

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
So if I understand your logic, not doing anything is the right thing to do since the contract is for SD. In other words, we shouldn't lose spit or time asking.

Here's my logic, if no one asks dish for an HD version of FS2, it will confirm that SD only is fine. If people ask for it, they wil KNOW that some people want the HD version and maybe push things towards getting it.

So if I understand your logic, not doing anything is the right thing to do since the contract is for SD. In other words, we shouldn't lose spit or time asking. Here's my logic, if no one asks dish for an HD version of FS2, it will confirm that SD only is fine. If people ask for it, they wil KNOW that some people want the HD version and maybe push things towards getting it.

I'm not recommending you to do or not do anything. Just stating that it is highly unlikely to change anything. If you have any doubts, please see the annual and never-ending complaints about ESPNU not being in HD.

Some people love to hassle and BS so might as well call and let them know. I myself hate doing it unless I know it will accomplish something. Since it will not accomplish much then I don't waste my time. I will however post online if I wish to have a certain channel since that takes very little of my time and it's seen by more people.

Not a fan of fox squeezing the video window to show 10 sec banner ads around the game when they just came back from commercial break. That alone is going to drive me to espn abc cbs cbssportsnet or nbc to watch games.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Not a fan of fox squeezing the video window to show 10 sec banner ads around the game when they just came back from commercial break. That alone is going to drive me to espn abc cbs cbssportsnet or nbc to watch games.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Better than ESPN doing an ad during their entire day games for the primetime "epic" matchup while getting the stats about the game actually being played wrong or giving a play-by-play of Johnny Football on the sidelines...

Nascar is still big down south and although it's taken a turn downhill I don't understand how people can say they fixed it? As far as wrestling is concerned I stopped watching that a few years ago. The story line got worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)