Fox Sports 1

I like the addition of FS1 very much. I even like the "feel" or presentation of the truck qualifying and practice sessions better. FS2 not so much but mainly due to the PQ. Wish it were in HD.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I did a red button reset before I left the house an hour so so ago. Just came back and the guide is correct at least through the 3pm time slot. But still doesn't show UFC for tonight.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Do a check switch that should download the rest of the guide

There is a lot more to Pay TV then Sports.

What I'm referencing is that there are alternatives (legal and illegal) for the non live shows

As an AT250 subscriber, I now have 27 sports channels I never watch, along with all the other sports on the four networks. Obviously I want the four networks, but why do I have to pay for 27 sports channels?

Hopefully, Charlie will now bargain hard with ESPN, and lower their fees, not jack them up so ESPN can spend another zillion on NFL and then come back for another rate increase. A viscous circle that has to stop.

I understand peoples concerns I do...but really???

I wish there was a way to seperate sports from the rest...the sports people could say they dont want to pay for other programming and save money

If dish loses espn they also lose all the espn/disney channels so other people would lose channels...if lost is there anyone that beleives there bill will go down a substantial amount???

Will DIRT be able to tell is why fs2 is not hd...I know it wasnt before but what is the reason and will we be getting it in hd anytime soon

Since fsc was hd it looks like fxx will be hd as well

Did a check switch and the programming is listed accurately in comparison to the FS1 website for the next several hours then shows guide not available and it still reflects as Speed.

Did a check switch and the programming is listed accurately in comparison to the FS1 website for the next several hours then shows guide not available and it still reflects as Speed.

yellow button or go forward and force guide download. I had to do that since it's overcast today and the first attempt didnt go through after check switch that way until probably Wed since Dish is too lazy to do an uplink today it appears

reflecting as speed - Will stay

So that worked for you? You see UFC fights at 8pm time slot in your guide?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Yes and see above it you get same issue as fh

yellow button or go forward and force guide download. I had to do that since it's overcast today and the first attempt didnt go through after check switch that way until probably Wed since Dish is too lazy to do an uplink today it appears

reflecting as speed - Will stay

Yes and see above it you get same issue as fh

?
Check switch did not work for me, tried three time. How do I go forward and force guide? I ran it to the end (Aug 25) but nothing else appeared to happen.

Didn't have to do a check switch, the fs1 guide info just updated on its own till next week. Even set my DVR for crowd goes wild Monday.

I've run a check switch and a red buttons reset. Still showing old Speed programming. Of course mine went right back to previous program as soon as check switch finished. No program download. Any way to force one?

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Didn't have to do a check switch, the fs1 guide info just updated on its own till next week. Even set my DVR for crowd goes wild Monday.

Timers: CGW (new), Fox Soccer Daily (new), UEFA CL (single timers until I see how FS2 factors in), The Jones and Moseley Show (new), CONCACAF CL (single time until I see how FS2 factors in), Fox Sports Live (new), UFC, etc, etc

So yeah glad to have the PG so I could do all the timers lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)