Fox Sports 2 launch in August?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ETS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 29, 2009
Port Ewen, NY
NASCAR released their TV schedule for the lower NASCAR series, the NASCAR K&N East, NASCAR K&N West, & NASCAR Whelen Modifieds(as well as Canadian Tire on channels TSN, RDS, RDS2 in Canada). When looking at the schedule you see TV icons "FS1" & "FS2" it appears that two of Modified races will air live on FS2, but would Fox Sports 2 mean FS2? That would be August 21st. SPEED becomes Fox Sports 1, what becomes Fox Sports 2, Fuel? http://hometracks.nascar.com/broadcast-times A CONN. racing website mentions Fuel becoming Fox Sports 2 and says the Modified race will air on Fox Sports 2

Last edited:
Fuel will be FS2

In January 2013, reports began surfacing that Fuel TV would be relaunched as "Fox Sports 2", a secondary national sports network that would be spun off from Fox Sports 1, another planned cable channel that was formally announced two months later on March 5, 2013 for an August 17 launch.[11] The proposed rebranding of Fuel, which was not announced in the initial presentation unveiling the launch of Fox Sports 1, is expected to take place around the same time as Speed's relaunch into the new primary Fox Sports national channel and would expand its slate of programming outside of extreme sports and watersports programs.[10][12]

Is it clear that these channels will change and stay on Direct without interruption?
I'm hoping no negotiation with a new contract is involved.

Is it clear that these channels will change and stay on Direct without interruption?
good for now
speed goes Fox 1
fuel goes Fox2
they might move them back to back somewhere. is a ........guess....that would be better imo
222,223 ?

assume so. Its kinda like when Discovery Health changed to OWN and it was still here (sadly) ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)