fox sports dispute

Sold it, and they are getting Sunday Ticket also :)

Ha ha Dish.

Now to install it tomorrow Incase Dish has a change of heart and gets the channel back.
a725bda80fa137f0e6ba29ed5ebe53b0.png

Hope the dispute is settled > The Big 12 Conference Dish customers will lose 4 games this weekend TCU, Texas Tech, West Virginia , and Kansas.

To the OP. I live in Columbia, MO and have lost the Cardinals and the Royals games on Dish.

I'm an MLB.TV subscriber and subscribe to a VPN service (something I'd recommend if you ever use public hotspots). VPN lets me route my internet traffic through any number of cities, so I can see all of the games (including the Cards and Royals) on any device in the house.

Still a hassle not to be able to just turn the Cards games on. I'd cancel and switch to DirecTV, but I'd been a Dish customer for less than a week when the FSN affiliates were dropped. They have me under contract for a long time to come. :(

It is f**king Bullsh!t, I have to waste $50 extra a month to watch the Twins, while dish bickers overs pennies. We get nothing extra to substitute the loss, meanwhile, seconds before Clemson’s season starts, dish completely caves to disney’s demands.

Reactions: pattykay
It is f**king Bullsh!t, I have to waste $50 extra a month to watch the Twins, while dish bickers overs pennies. We get nothing extra to substitute the loss, meanwhile, seconds before Clemson’s season starts, dish completely caves to disney’s demands.

What did DISH agree to with Disney? We don't usually get to see those specifics like you have what were they? How far apart were they?

To the OP. I live in Columbia, MO and have lost the Cardinals and the Royals games on Dish.

I'm an MLB.TV subscriber and subscribe to a VPN service (something I'd recommend if you ever use public hotspots). VPN lets me route my internet traffic through any number of cities, so I can see all of the games (including the Cards and Royals) on any device in the house.

Still a hassle not to be able to just turn the Cards games on. I'd cancel and switch to DirecTV, but I'd been a Dish customer for less than a week when the FSN affiliates were dropped. They have me under contract for a long time to come. :(

Do ya mind telling me what service you use and how it’s employed at your house?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

My Guide does not have that channel and it is not in my list of channels, locked or unlocked.

Mine has 412-04, 412-06 then 412-28.

On AT200.

Contracts with Dish or Directv are not worth the paper they are written on.

If you call and complain enough you can get it waived.

I have had thousands of charge backs from both providers where customers where let out of an agreement

Call and ask for a copy of your signed agreement and start there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)