fox sports- extra cost?

danderson101

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 29, 2003
If you're subscribing to the at250, (I'm in NC) , is fox sports south HD included in the at250 package cost?

The regional sports networks you get here in NC are: Fox Sports South, SportSouth, MASN, and MASN2.

As for HD, DISH offers both Fox Sports South HD and Sportsouth HD. You will get those if you subscribe to the HD package and AT100+ or above.

I have the at250 with HD package and when i go to fox sports sw ( i am in texas) on channel 366, i get a black screen with the Dish Network logo and music. Should it just be active or do i need to call and get it set up. I thought that fox sports HD channels were extra?

***Edit*** I think i just asked a dumb question. After i typed this i thought that it is probably like this because there is nothing showing on the channel at that time. Is this correct?*****

Last edited:
The regional sports networks you get here in NC are: Fox Sports South, SportSouth, MASN, and MASN2.

As for HD, DISH offers both Fox Sports South HD and Sportsouth HD. You will get those if you subscribe to the HD package and AT100+ or above.

here in mississippi we get fox sports south and sportssouth both in hd on dish. have yet to see one thing on fox ss... sports south will occasionally have a braves game on. I dont have dish so i cant comment on PQ but my friend has dish hd and im over there a good bit and i always check those 2 channels out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)