Fox Sports Florida HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

flipper2001

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 19, 2004
South Florida
Is there any chance Directv will start broadcasting this in the 90-98 range like the other games they have? All of the cable companies already have this and it's kind of a sore spot for me right. I know the Marlins will probaly stink but I still would rather watch in HD then reg mode.

Doubtful for at least another year, there are very few instances where directv carries all the games of a particular team in HD on those channels. You may see a game once and a while sooner. This would be better in the hd forum though.

flipper2001 said:
Is there any chance Directv will start broadcasting this in the 90-98 range like the other games they have? All of the cable companies already have this and it's kind of a sore spot for me right. I know the Marlins will probaly stink but I still would rather watch in HD then reg mode.

That sure would be nice to see our Marlins and Panthers in HD, but I don't think we should hold our breath waiting for it. Maybe next year when D* has all of their new satellites, up and running.

Have faith and stick in there, the Marlins have a good but young team and will take a while for them to gel together. Just like the Panthers, looked horrible the first half of the season, but played respectable the second half, after all their young guns got it together.

I see the Marlins have some of their games on Sun Sports this year. A few telecasts from Sun Sports were carried by D* during hockey season, on the HD channels in the 90s. Maybe we could see a few Marlins games in HD there, this year.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)