FREE 10 Foot Find! Possible BirdVeiw Find?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just noticed that gabshere, thanks for pointing that out! :up

Yes that dish is pretty heavy; HD ACTUATOR will be the way to go for sure.

Thanks for the input, I never paid too much attention to the GBox specs, and the HARL-2424 just the size dish it would move. I wanted input here first to see what other members would have suggested to get or what they would use if this was their dish to get movin!

Will go over to Sadoun and do a bit of reading on the models!

Looks like the HARL-3624 (TD-24) would be the one!

As for price, my father n law is a big wheel over at Walker Caterpillar here in town as parts manager and some other big title. He makes good money and always has the green to get the best in toys! One of those types who wants the best thing out there, you know the type!

Thanks again!!

B~Man
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

That guy that has the spun aluminum dish (Post 1 of this thread pictures 10-12) was outside of this house tonight when I drove down there and he said he would take $100 for it. I was thinking that that was a bit high unless you guys think it would be a good deal.

He said it comes with everything, old receiver; LNB & LNB support arms and polar mount. I asked when was the last time it was in service, he said late 80’s. Also said that lighting struck the LNB on it and burned it up and fried the cables going into the house! We all know the receiver and old LNB is useless anyway and I just want the dish!

He said the pole is still in the ground if I wanted to un-plant it as well. I am thinking that that is a bit high bout wanted your thoughts. It is a 7 footer we measured it the first time I went down and looked at it and took the additional pictures in this post!

Thoughts wanted!

Thanks

B~Man
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts