Free 8' Channel Master Dish in Eldorado AR

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mjac

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 27, 2008
FL/TN
Traveling on my motorcycle and engaged in a for fun BBQ tour,

http://www.smokechasing.com/

I found myself looking for a BBQ joint in a somewhat questionable area of town. Passing by a rather rundown but open, motel, I spotted the dish. It is a solid composite and in perfect shape. After a brief conversation with the owner, he said take it. Had I not been on my bike I would have grabbed it. I am not likely to get back there so here it is. I hope someone can use it.

It is heavy but close to the ground and you can drive right up to it. Sorry, no pictures.

It is located here:
N 33 12.290
W 092 38.770

mjac in Seattle WA today

paging RV1pop ! - :up

Is this close enough for you to grab?
It's a real commercial BUD, and if anything will withstand your winds, I'd put money on a molded Channel Master.
Other members have them, so if you need pictures, I'm sure we can scare some up. :)

edit:
oops, I read the following, and went off the deep end:
...mjac in Seattle WA today...

Last edited:
Guys,

Move back to the swallow end of the pool. The dish really is in Eldorado AR. It may be found at the coordinates given.

I am traveling and was posting from Seattle WA.

mjac, still in Seattle WA.

Good luck to ya. I hope you are able to grab it.
I understand these are great dishes and if I wasn't already working on another similar dish I would be figuring out how to get back to Eldorado with my trailer.

mjac, still in Seattle WA.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)