Free 8 footer

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bpalone

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 1, 2014
44N 105W
I just took down my 8 footer (actually 7.5 foot aperture) and will be willing to give it to someone that will use it for its designed purpose. It is in Gillette, Wyoming and you will have to pick it up.

I did number it so it can go back up easily in the same shape it was in.

I might just come and get it. I live in western Nebraska near the border with Torrington. If I understand correctly, you completely disassembled the dish?

Yes, four panels and four lnb support rods. Just lifted polar mount off of pole. Bolts are bagged and labeled as to where they came from.

I know you won't probably do this, but could you estimate a freight shipping charge to a business adress? I would be happy to pay freight and some extra for your time. I have a prime focus ku feed and have been looking for a dish that size to compliment my 12 foot unimesh.

Here are two pictures of mount.

Attachments

• blob.jpg
    blob.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 176
  • blob.jpg
    blob.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 193
Leaving the hobby?
I found a sweet 12 foot Paraclipse a while back and stopped to see if they wanted to let it go. The husband did, but the wife wouldn't let him take it down because her climbing flower had taken it over.
:deadhorse

Darn flower. Just my luck.

Reactions: KE4EST
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)