FREE BUD Dish, Orlando Florida

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

xxcfdrr

Original poster
Moved into a new house and want this gone. Take the pole too. You'll probably need a bucket crane or have levitation skills equal to Edward Leedskalnin. Save the benefits of the dish. Want it gone, never going to use it. This is FREE but if you damage the house or pool screen you'll need to pay for that. Roof is Spanish tile, can't walk on it. Located in Enterprise, FL (Orlando area). Call 4O7- 31O 7 9 22. IMG_3300.JPGIMG_3301.JPG

Nice looking Dish, looks like a 10footer. Also, is that a CM3000 antenna next to it?
Am not near Orlando, but maybe someone here might be willing to take that off your hands as well if you have no interest in it.

Cheers, K

I do believe the dish is a 10'.

I have no idea what the other antenna is. It's probably from 1995-2000 or so. It may have been a digital tv antenna from back in the day. I think I went to plug it into the TV one day to see if it would receive channels and it had a strange three wire connection. It needs to go away too. Also on the other side of the chimney is a DTV dish that needs to go. Also a Culligan man whole house water filter/softener. Also a jacuzzi. All this old people crap needs to go.

All this old people crap needs to go.

Hah, what? Old people crap? I'm 22 and I would love to have this 10' antenna. It's unfortunate that I am nowhere near the Orlando area or I'd take it off your hands.

I would think with all this cord cutting hype going on among the latest generation there would be other youth who are interested in the completely free pristine HD television that an over-the-air antenna and satellite antenna provides.

The elderly are the ones keeping cable television and its pay model alive.

Hah, what? Old people crap? I'm 22 and I would love to have this 10' antenna. It's unfortunate that I am nowhere near the Orlando area or I'd take it off your hands.

I would think with all this cord cutting hype going on among the latest generation there would be other youth who are interested in the completely free pristine HD television that an over-the-air antenna and satellite antenna provides.

The elderly are the ones keeping cable television and its pay model alive.
I cut the cord a while back and I agree with you.
This stuff is for old and young.

We could start a Kickstarter campaign for you.
Sure!!! And I will plead no contest to the "OLDer" moniker if I could figure a way to bring the Jacuzzi home, too! One hundred twenty eight years experience between my wife and me! The motor home costs figure about 50 cents a mile to run plus about $90 a month for up keep. But for a vacation --- with travel costs and hotel/motel and restaurant costs, it is usually worth the cost of travel for a vacation, but for a turn around trip -- maybe not.

If it's so pristine, why does nobody want it, for FREE?

You said yourself it might take a crane to get this down. Since you posted HERE (thanks!), you are also dependent on a person from here being local to you, and to have the resources to get this down. You might be better off also advertising in your local paper/Craigslist for a free dish. There are ways to get it down safely without a crane, but it's a bit involved.

Worse gets to worse, perhaps a company that removes TREES could also get this down safely for you using cables and/or a man lift. That's most likely going to cost you though.

WHATEVER ........ I am old enough to respect, and old enough to realize I can not make the trip or get it down. There are others closer. But to sound like you expect damage to your property and ....... I am old enough to say NOPE! With that threat, I would not go across town. If it said, "I will assist in getting it down because I do not want damage ....": that would have bee a different feeling.
Sorry. Watch out for a BIG crack in your driveway (how far from the pool?) when it drops.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)