Free BUD's in SW Missouri

Yep, and he lives somewhere in Missouri too, doesn't he?

Yes, I am located about an hour from Springfield and an hour and a little over an hour from Joplin. 30 Minutes from Arkansas.
I had a full FTA head-end so all my LNB's are dual feed. I am keeping all the KU dishes. I had a total of 11 dishes on a 450MHz system.

Route 66 guy lives in Carrolton, so maybe you two can work something out.

Reactions: JRsTheMAN
I live in Central Missouri. I`m guessing about 3 hours away - I haven't been to Springfield in a long time, If I remember correctly that was a 4 -4 1/2 trip. Anyway, I would take a 10 foot mesh off your hands. I would not be able to make it "down" there until this weekend at the earliest and it's more likely it would be next weekend. To be honest, I don't really have to have the dish, but an opportunity like this doesn't come around every day. I will put it to good use - if someone else comes along and can use it, certainly give it to them.

Last edited:
Any friends or family with a pickup or trailer? Give em' a few bucks for gas and some beers (after the trip of course ;) ) and you could have a nice dish. :)
They are pretty busy & won't feel like making the trip. I think I'll just save up some more money & order one that could be shipped to me.

Sent from my SM-S102DL using Tapatalk

Thanks anyway.

Sent from my SM-S102DL using Tapatalk
It's not my business but you'd save a lot of money and stress just paying a couple of guys with a truck to go get that dish. Tek2000 is too expensive and risky with it shipping from Canada. I've seen many get bent or dented panels. Not worth it. Pay a couple of guys $300 to go get this 10ft and you'd have a better dish for $500+ less.

Yes, I am located about an hour from Springfield and an hour and a little over an hour from Joplin. 30 Minutes from Arkansas.
I had a full FTA head-end so all my LNB's are dual feed. I am keeping all the KU dishes. I had a total of 11 dishes on a 450MHz system.
I live in north central Arkansas. I believe we've been in contact via Facebook. Anyway, I wish I were closer. That's around 3.5 hrs from my location and my old van probably won't make that trek.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)