Free BUD's in SW Missouri

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yep, and he lives somewhere in Missouri too, doesn't he?

Yes, I am located about an hour from Springfield and an hour and a little over an hour from Joplin. 30 Minutes from Arkansas.
I had a full FTA head-end so all my LNB's are dual feed. I am keeping all the KU dishes. I had a total of 11 dishes on a 450MHz system.

Route 66 guy lives in Carrolton, so maybe you two can work something out.

Reactions: JRsTheMAN
I live in Central Missouri. I`m guessing about 3 hours away - I haven't been to Springfield in a long time, If I remember correctly that was a 4 -4 1/2 trip. Anyway, I would take a 10 foot mesh off your hands. I would not be able to make it "down" there until this weekend at the earliest and it's more likely it would be next weekend. To be honest, I don't really have to have the dish, but an opportunity like this doesn't come around every day. I will put it to good use - if someone else comes along and can use it, certainly give it to them.

Last edited:
Any friends or family with a pickup or trailer? Give em' a few bucks for gas and some beers (after the trip of course ;) ) and you could have a nice dish. :)
They are pretty busy & won't feel like making the trip. I think I'll just save up some more money & order one that could be shipped to me.

Sent from my SM-S102DL using Tapatalk

Thanks anyway.

Sent from my SM-S102DL using Tapatalk
It's not my business but you'd save a lot of money and stress just paying a couple of guys with a truck to go get that dish. Tek2000 is too expensive and risky with it shipping from Canada. I've seen many get bent or dented panels. Not worth it. Pay a couple of guys $300 to go get this 10ft and you'd have a better dish for $500+ less.

Yes, I am located about an hour from Springfield and an hour and a little over an hour from Joplin. 30 Minutes from Arkansas.
I had a full FTA head-end so all my LNB's are dual feed. I am keeping all the KU dishes. I had a total of 11 dishes on a 450MHz system.
I live in north central Arkansas. I believe we've been in contact via Facebook. Anyway, I wish I were closer. That's around 3.5 hrs from my location and my old van probably won't make that trek.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)