Free dbs

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

pjcl

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 9, 2008
Earth
Has anyone compared the *tentative* Free DBS Network *proposed* channel list with some black screen "channels" that popped up on SES1 101w?

Yeah, what blank channels on 101w? I just scanned it (Ku only) and I don't see anything that isn't normally there.

I get several black screens that don't appear with the $ sign, and I don't remember seeing them there before... all on 12020 H 29993.

Lyngsat is your friend..... These are the Hotel Network private network feeds that have been on this transponder for at least 12+ years. Typically a few of the channels have been unencrypted on this MUX. One of the channel's programming went away last month, leaving only a black screen and no audio.

lol - I guess I'm still new at enjoying the privileges of a blind-scan capable receiver!

I get several black screens that don't appear with the $ sign, and I don't remember seeing them there before... all on 12020 H 29993.

those are DVB-S2 and there are some blank screen
All those channels are Thai channels

Lyngsat is your friend..... These are the Hotel Network private network feeds that have been on this transponder for at least 12+ years. Typically a few of the channels have been unencrypted on this MUX. One of the channel's programming went away last month, leaving only a black screen and no audio.

wrong mux. He mentions the Thai mux on 12020 ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)