Free Dish Hd Dvr For Everyone ???

Well I finally jumped on the HD band wagon. I made the leap to HD taking up this deal. I pay $149.00 up front and get $50 back right away then the rest in $10 dollar credits for 10 months.

I currently have a 508 and a 721. I may if possible just dump both receivers later on to save the extra $5 receiver fee. I like the idea of being able to view HD channels on the second TV. I guess i never fully realize this feature.

One thing to keep in mind is there will always be something better after you have made your decision.:D

Ray
</IMG>

Excuse me. Why are you censoring my response? This is the last straw. I'm out of here. This was a E-mail from Dish. Goodbye.
Floyd Zimmerman
This is a privately-owned website so the site owner or people he's given "power" to can do this. Don't like it, leave.....

You posted someone else's personal (or work) information. Did he give you permission to do that ?? If not, YOU can't post it ANYWHERE.

Sorry to see you go..... :p

Existing customers must pay $149 up front, receive a $50 rebate reducing the price to $99, and then receive $10 discounts for 10 months which equals $100.

SO: Existing customers are paid $1 to upgrade to the 622. Better than free!

Our 942 starting acting up this week. Definitely is a tuner problem. Both tuners are affected. The remotes stop working. We would get a black screen with a PIP in the upper right hand corner and/or the system info display. We would reboot the unit and it will be fine for a variable amount of time and then the same problem would occur. I call tech support.

That being said:

We are upgrading to a 622 for $149 including install of the new dish. We send the 622 back and we are going to get a $100 credit to our DishNetwork account. We will also get a $100 mail in rebate for $10 a month credit to our account for ten months and a $50 mail in rebate to our account for upgrading to the HD package. All because my 622 is starting to fail. That was the offer without any negotiation.

Excuse me. Why are you censoring my response? This is the last straw. I'm out of here. This was a E-mail from Dish. Goodbye.
Floyd Zimmerman

See ya. Sorry, but we had to censor out sensitive information. DISH reads these forums too. If you don't like it by all means leave.

I agree you shouldn' put that persons onfo down and he don't need to be getting all the people calling him to complain as he did it as a favor and appreciate that.Thank you to the person that still cares about customer service since there isn't much of that these days.The same person helped me once and I appreciated it and he asked me to not tell anyone or give his name out and I didn't.Anytime a person does a favor for you at any of these companies you can tell people what was done but do not give there,name,number or e-mail address out so everybody sees it and bothers that person.

I just called to upgrade to the HD-DVR. I got an overseas sales person, barely understandable. Anyways, originally they told me $149 for the upgrade and then I asked about any rebates and he told me there was a $50 instant rebate and I would only have to pay $99 for the upgrade. So I have an installer coming out Friday to upgrade my 211/311 to the 622. I would install it myself but my previous installer didn't ground a thing and this guy was from the local dish dealer. I never even signed a work order which I thought was weird. Anyways, I hope this guy does the job correctly. I would do it myself being that I used to be a cable installer but I am just too lazy. :)

I WILL NEVER deal with rebates of any kind,if I can not get it upfront for that price I don't buy it.I am the customer and if they want my business they will sell to me at my price, my local rural co-op telco has digital tv over their system and is in the process of putting together HD service with it and they do not require all this upfront crap and offer a $199 bundle with phone service,DSL Max, Platinum TV package, 2 AT&T cellphones with 2100 minutes a month. If Charlie want's to keep me after my 18 months is up in July he better do more than the upfront crap. If a small rural co-op can do this what real future do the Satco's have in the long run? They better think about ways to keep existing customers ,because as more and more fiber is laid it will be cheaper and more common everywhere.

Do you know what criteria they use to determine if you are A, B, or C?

Nope. I believe it has to do with how long you have been a Dish customer, and probably how much you spend on your bill each month. They probably also take into account whether the bill is paid on time each month. What I heard, though, is that only "A" qualifies for the $50 rebate.

Can you get one of these without subscribing to any HD packages? I don't have a HDTV yet, but I would like to take advantage of my OTA locals and have a better picture than I an getting now through dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)