Free HD DVR

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jahlight

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 12, 2006
I have CSR on the phone rigt now offering me (a new customer) a free HD DVR if I sign up for service, can this be true?!?!?!?!

I have CSR on the phone rigt now offering me (a new customer) a free HD DVR if I sign up for service, can this be true?!?!?!?!

Makes no sense to me why you would post if your on the phone RIGHT NOW being offered a free HD DVR.....obviously its free....just make sure they noted it....:up

Well I now officially hate D*!! The installer came out without the DVR and then said you will not be getting a free HD DVR. I called D* and they said the sales person misinformed you and was trying to just make a sale. That is nice.... Real F*&% nice...

I am staying with DISH!

Well I now officially hate D*!! The installer came out without the DVR and then said you will not be getting a free HD DVR. I called D* and they said the sales person misinformed you and was trying to just make a sale. That is nice.... Real F*&% nice...

I am staying with DISH!

Apologize for the earlier post was having a bad day.If I was you I would contact D* again don't know if you will get it free though.Tell them what happened and be
nice.They just might offer you an offer you can live with.Good Luck!;)

I am staying with DISH!

Dish does the SAME crap as i deal with them both daily. :rolleyes:

Yea I am fed up with both sides and there promises on programming that are not based on any type of reality. I am going to just get cable for a while. No contracts. It is rumored Verizon Fios is just around the corner so we will see. At least I will get my locals in HD now and no blackouts from the heavy Florida rains.

Except with Dish the HD DVR IS actually free to new customers.

So far D only offers the non HD DVR for free.

Jeff

that is dish's current promotion for new customers. if it means anything, though, dish has probably turned down a lot of new potential customers because of bad credit...they did me.

d*, on the other hand, has never charged more than a 50 dollar deposit, to be taken off first month's bill.

that is dish's current promotion for new customers. if it means anything, though, dish has probably turned down a lot of new potential customers because of bad credit...they did me.

d*, on the other hand, has never charged more than a 50 dollar deposit, to be taken off first month's bill.
Don't try bad credit now with D* as of Feb. 6th it only pays back at $5/mo. and I believe the minimum deposit is $150.:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.