Free HD for Life?

technoguy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 30, 2005
Puerto Rico
I got (not confirm yet)some info from the Tech Summit that DN is going to launch free HD for life starting June 3,I don't know if this will cover existing costumers,but is looking to good to be true.:)

That explain the surprise for the retailers there,My friend almost faint and he's texting was a Morse code when he typed to me.:D

I'm guessing this means it would probably be better for us to wait & sign up after the 1st of June so that we can get possible free HD on our 2nd TV. As it is, we were only going to get HD programming on one of them so we wouldn't have to pay the extra fee.

(If we decide to go with Dish over DirecTv.)

I'm so glad I found you guys!

Amy

I'm guessing this means it would probably be better for us to wait & sign up after the 1st of June so that we can get possible free HD on our 2nd TV. As it is, we were only going to get HD programming on one of them so we wouldn't have to pay the extra fee.

(If we decide to go with Dish over DirecTv.)

I'm so glad I found you guys!

Amy

The 10 dollars is per account not receiver.

This won't affect the cost on your 2nd TV. You will still need a 2nd HD receiver, and there will be a fee for that.

I was confusing the 2nd receiver with the HD. Sorry. We've been without TV for almost 2 years so I'm having to re-wrap my mind around all of it.

Amy

More Info about this
subject

The fine print of this is as follow:
Only new costumers with auto pay and paperless bill qualified for this on a 2 year commitment.
You have to be in auto pay for at lest 1 year or you'll be subject of $ 240.00 penalty.
If you drop all together the service will be subject of $ 428.00 and $ $ 240.00 for early termination. I new it was to good to be true.

I got (not confirm yet)some info from the Tech Summit that DN is going to launch free HD for life starting June 3,I don't know if this will cover existing costumers,but is looking to good to be true.:)

oh by the way.. if you keep the auto pay for at least a year then you keep the HD for ever

I had a so-called "lifetime" subscription to another programming package. It went away. Not to say I didn't get my money's worth. But unless I get a certificate engraved in stone with unambiguous language and a penalty on the company if they renege I won't do that again. :)

Okay, I ask again. WHat do you get FREE for 99.00 for life? Is it the plat pack for free? If you are already getting the hd free with any top programming pack that would only leave Plat pack to be left for free right? Someone please clarify.

I had the cinemax for a penny deal, and they took that away. So I make them send me a bill now.
If this is only for new customers, how long after a sub cancels does it take to be able resign up for new promo's? I could take cable for a year again at their promo rate, and then resign with dish after that is up.

I just signed up a week ago which now im pissed offff abouttt grrr.But here's a thought...what if i call and cancel my HD service then reorder it after june 3rd would that work to get free HD?

I had the cinemax for a penny deal, and they took that away. So I make them send me a bill now.
If this is only for new customers, how long after a sub cancels does it take to be able resign up for new promo's? I could take cable for a year again at their promo rate, and then resign with dish after that is up.

When did they take that away?
Last time I checked my bill, the Cinemax for a penny was still on mine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)