Free HD Receivers For New Detroit Customers??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lou_do

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 2, 2005
Central Maine
I was just looking at the Circuit City web site and saw an ad for the new H-20 for free, to what looks like new Detroit customers. Are they following the lines of E* in giving away free HD receivers to new customers? There is not a lot of information except a note saying "Check local Detroit stores for details". Looks like this is only for the Detroit area, because if you go to the H-20 it says $199.00. It is strange because if you go into their site the regular way, you don't see it. But with this link you do: http://www.circuitcity.com/rpsm/catOid/-15261/N/20012866+20012877+20015261/rpem/ccd/category.do

damaged said:
I see no mention of the H20, the only FREE I see there is for the R10, and that is $99 minus $100 rebate making it free.

Did you use the link above? You don't see it if you go to their page the regular way. I got that link through a sales email they sent me tonight. The box comes up in the center of the screen right under the picture of the TIVO R-10. It says "Detroit DirecTV Deal - Free HD Receiver and free local channels". Then under it it says "See local Detroit stores for details".

Oh, ok, well, I am using a text browser, so I tried opening it up in a image capable browser, and I see the image there, you speak of (I think).

I see where it says "Check local Detroit Stores for details" is that a H20 in that pic?

When I click on the image where it says "Check local Detroit Stores for details", it asks me for an address, of which I'd imagine would need to be a Detroit address, of which I know none.

So I guess you are right, sorry about questioning it if so, didn't mean anything by it, just wanted to see it.

damaged said:
Oh, ok, well, I am using a text browser, so I tried opening it up in a image capable browser, and I see the image there,

I see where it says "Check local Detroit Stores for details" is that a H20 in that pic?

When I click on the image where it says "Check local Detroit Stores for details", it asks me for an address, of which I'd imagine would need to be a Detroit address, of which I know none.

So I guess you are probably right, sorry about questioning it if so.

No problem, hope we can get someone in the Detroit area to check it out, and report back. The picture they show is the H-20.

lou_do said:
No problem, hope we can get someone in the Detroit area to check it out, and report back. The picture they show is the H-20.

Cool, me too, maybe they will do this in the other markets.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts