FREE IPTV box offer to END

catkoko

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 26, 2007
If anyone is planning on subscribing I just saw that the offer will end mid april!

The Free Set-Top Box promotion expires April 15, 2008. Sky Angel will provide a free set-top box to each customer that agrees to purchase and maintain in good standing an applicable subscription service for a minimum of 18 months from the date of the original subscription activation. If the customer fails to make full monthly subscription payments when due, or upon cancellation or other default prior to the end of the 18-month commitment period then a $200.00 early termination fee will automatically be charged to the customer’s credit card or other method of payment on file. Shipping and activation fees may apply. Limit of one Free Set-Top box per household.

www.skyangel.com/Subscription/SpecialOffers.asp?ws=v&x=004|000&~=

How much is this IpTV box really worth? $100 perhaps less? I was considering this but not sure, what if skyangel folds before the 18 months will everyone be charged the $200??

$149 seems to be the going rate, as moiptv.net charges same. If they were to fold you SHOULDN'T be charged, the $200 is an early cancellation fee by you as far as I am aware. As always it will pay to check the fine print CAREFULLY for loopholes.

The only problem I heard when sky angel IPTV canada shut down was that they continued to bill for service

Kinda reminds me of some of the problems with some Grey Market go-betweens to pay for Canadian DBS programming when you live in the US.

So if they don't answer phones or emails who are you supposed to talk to when there are problems? :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)