Status
Please reply by conversation.

(((Garyd)))

Retired C-Band dealer
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 4, 2007
diamondsatellite@snet.net
Hi I’m new here, and tomorrow I’m seeing another satellite dealer who is going back to his native Egypt for good, he asked to take all his left over stuff, I also can get C-band high quality dishes for free or almost free if anyone wants them just call me

GARY DIAMOND
DIAMOND SATELLITE SYSTEMS since 1982
128 BURMA RD
SOUTHBURY CT 06488
203 264 7304 BUSINESS
203 262 6111 FAX
203 232 8888 CELL
diamondsatellite@snet.net

free dishes! ? :)

Any chance you could post some descriptions or some pictures?

Advertizing things for sale on the forum comes under specific restrictions, but if they're free, I don't think there's a problem.

Any chance you could post some descriptions or some pictures?

Advertizing things for sale on the forum comes under specific restrictions, but if they're free, I don't think there's a problem.

Most of the dishes are either in the back yard of a customer or my buddy who was a old satellite c-band guy i know a few more dealers around the country but they may want a few bucks not sure i can't speak for them but i will say it hurts to scrap them for metal knowing the money and labor that went into them

It's like throwing out your kids clothes knowing what it cost so you would be happy to see them get a home

I just scraped 6 weeks ago four 10 footers and two twleve footers

I gave them away to a guy who was looking for free scrap metal

If you put a ad on free cycle and just ask for a free big ugly satellite dish you should get a ton of them calling you to just come and take them, and most will come with a receiver if your not sure if it's a good one or not just email me and i will be glad to help you out

diamondsatellite@snet.net or call in the evening @ 203 264 7304

The Freecycle Network

Hi,

I live in Massachusetts and I'm looking to start my own dish farm. If you need to get rid of some dishes I could use one! if it's not too big (the wife may not like the idea!).

Thanks

Hi,

I live in Massachusetts and I'm looking to start my own dish farm. If you need to get rid of some dishes I could use one! if it's not too big (the wife may not like the idea!).

Thanks

Sure call me 203 232 8888 cell what kind do you want i may have some near you how far is springfield from you

Hi Gary,

I live in the Lowell area (like 1.5hr. from Springfield Mass). I was intersted in a rather small dish 36in, or 1m. If you need to get rid of any of those, I could surely use it!.

Thanks

Hi Gary,

I live in the Lowell area (like 1.5hr. from Springfield Mass). I was intersted in a rather small dish 36in, or 1m. If you need to get rid of any of those, I could surely use it!.

Thanks

How far are you from here???

385 WINSOR ST
LUDLOW, MA 01056

Phone:(413) 583-8398

Gary

I will have to start giving dishes away just to compete with you. :D

Sammy gave me about 15 of your dishes brand new for free aLL IN TOTAL HE MUST HAVE GIVEN ME OVER $4000 WORTH OF MATERIAL, he's a good man i have given up a long time ago making money in satellite i have two other business that i would rather be in

One is repairing small mig welders for $100 and souping them up

And the other is Video Eyewitness Identification Card Recording Systems

Gamal,me giving away free dishes is good for your business, why well when a kid goes into a pet store and sees a gupply he buys it for a $1.00 then he takes it home then it dies. So he cries, and his dad goes back to the store and buys another one, and now asks what can i do? so this one will not die, and the pet store owner says well now you need a real tank a real filter and and the right stuff and he buys it all, which now cost over $200, but it works, soon he comes back and spends more money FREE DISHES ARE A GOOD THING TO GET PEOPLE ON THE FENCE TO MAKE THE JUMP. Make it easy for people to get into TVRO, NOT HARD

Gary Diamond

Hi Gary,

That's about 1.5hr from where I live (like 90 miles), so I would say it's pretty close

Gary,

I was just teasing... ;) I am glad you are helping a few people get started. That is really nice of you. In fact, the sponsors here once in a while donate some satellite gear to members in the form of monthly contests. Gets people excited about the hobby.

Gary,

I was just teasing... ;) I am glad you are helping a few people get started. That is really nice of you. In fact, the sponsors here once in a while donate some satellite gear to members in the form of monthly contests. Gets people excited about the hobby.

Of course, it helps i know what this stuff costs everything i scrap a good dish i feel bad, but finding a home for them is next to impossible so if i can use this site its fine with me, If they need a new ACC. they can buy it from you or a lnb or what ever keeping the hobby going is the important part

Once owing a horse was important as owing a car but now its a hobby thing and it costs a lot to keep a horse in most places but people pay because it's a hobby

some people spend more on their garden then if they would buy the stuff at the store but its the hobby thing

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts