Free KU and C-band satellite dishes

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hi Gary,

It surely is! (like 6 miles - 8 minutes). It seems that your "network" is quite extense!

Hi Gary,

It surely is! (like 6 miles - 8 minutes). It seems that your "network" is quite extense!

Ok i don't know who did the satellite work there, but i may, anyway here's what you do go over there about 5pm that’s when most drop in for a quick beer just walk over and ask them who does there satellite work most likely they will tell you to see the bartender or the president of the club they vote for a new one every year i know this from first hand experience, or just walk in the door when it's open most have a locked door once you find who does the satellite work ask him if he has free or very cheap dishes

Remember they all now have dish network but before dish network it was 6 foot or bigger C-band dishes and even after dish globe cast had STP for them

gary,

quite a thread you've got going! :)

do you have anything around central Illinois ? (Ku band)

A trick to find a free dish

In the North East there is a large population of Portuguese, who for many years bought C-band satellite because it was their only way to get RTPI but now with dish network that has changed and 95% of those dishes are not being used and they would be glad to part with them.

So were do you find these people and how do you go about getting what you want, and they don’t want, first I have sold over 4,000 dishes to them a lot went to small dealers who are Portuguese

The states that have large populations also have social clubs some areas have restaurants and bars and bakeries

The state with the largest population is New Jersey then Mass. Then Rhode Island then New York then CT. FL has some.

They are a very tight, every one knows everyone, they work hard, very hard, come in many colors Some are blonde blue eyes some are dark some look Chinese then there are the ones from Brazil but they are very poor and don’t buy dishes about 1% of my old customers were from Brazil in fact the two groups hate each other.

So Google your area, find a Portuguese Club, or restaurant. And just ask someone if they know of someone that wants to get rid of there large dish. It’s like a no brainer you will find many, many to choose from in fact you may find too many

Portuguese American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SAVE A DISH FROM THE DUMP

Last edited:
Gary, now that the secret is out, we will be seeing a lot of threads from members on new C-band finds. This forum has gotten much more exciting since you joined :D

Thank you for the info Gary!. I'll go down there one of these days (I'm pretty busy during the afternoon). Maybe if I buy a couple of rounds I'll end up with a couple of dishes! j/k

Ok i don't know who did the satellite work there, but i may, anyway here's what you do go over there about 5pm that’s when most drop in for a quick beer just walk over and ask them who does there satellite work most likely they will tell you to see the bartender or the president of the club they vote for a new one every year i know this from first hand experience, or just walk in the door when it's open most have a locked door once you find who does the satellite work ask him if he has free or very cheap dishes

Remember they all now have dish network but before dish network it was 6 foot or bigger C-band dishes and even after dish globe cast had STP for them

Thank you for the info Gary!. I'll go down there one of these days (I'm pretty busy during the afternoon). Maybe if I buy a couple of rounds I'll end up with a couple of dishes! j/k

Just make sure there's not to many cars in the parking lot a round could be a lot of money, LOL, if there's a soccer game stay away because how will you know the place will be super packed and lots of noise and lots of drunk pork chops that's what they call each other no its not a bad name

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)