free live sports event in HD for Superbowl?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bblewis

Original poster
Feb 3, 2005
I have a 30inch dish with a DVB PCI card setup (for Ku band only). I can watch PBSHD with no problem. I was wondering if it is possible to find a live sports event HD feed for Superbowl on FOXHD this Sunday (Ku band only), say on Intelsat Americas 6 (IA6) @93W or those Equity Broadcasting feeds on Galaxy 10R @ 123W? Thanks a lot.

ken2400 said:
Which cards do HD?

Thanks

I'm running Mytheatre with a Hauppauge Nexus-s card on an overclocked AMD 2000 with 512MB DDR. I know many ppl get HDTV with Twinhan cards too. IMHO, the key is the CPU power & mem. Well, you need to have Powerstrip & Catalyst drivers properly set.

I wonder if the Nova-S card would also work????

bblewis said:
I'm running Mytheatre with a Hauppauge Nexus-s card on an overclocked AMD 2000 with 512MB DDR. I know many ppl get HDTV with Twinhan cards too. IMHO, the key is the CPU power & mem. Well, you need to have Powerstrip & Catalyst drivers properly set.

The Twinhan VP-1020 will do HD with a powerful machine. The hardware cards do not help with HD. I have tried Mytheatre but like ProgDVB or Ritzdvb best.

I would imagine there will be something in HD coming out of there, probably not the game itself, but maybe pregame or something. (in the clear I mean)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts