Free PPV movie (2)

smjbh5

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 3, 2007
SF Bay Area
Has anyone had any issues with this? Do they show the change and the credit on the bill?

Does this just apply to SD or is it a flat credit that can be applied to any PPV?

I was charged for the ppv's, but did not recieve a credit even though I filled out the form. I'll be griping to them if the credit is not there on the next bill.

Credits were for standard ppv's, HD and adult were not included in the free coupons.

I was told that you could submit the coupon for HD and they would credit the $4.99 and just the additional $2.00 would be charged. That said, I still haven't received my $4.99 credit and I submitted it the middle of February:mad:

Works for HD PPV - you pay $1 difference

I ordered 2 HD PPV movies and ended up paying the one dollar difference for each movie. The credit was applied immediately.

Since I don't have phone or internet hooked up to my dvr's, i would have to order from their website. If you do this, how do they know which dvr to make the movie available on? both my dvr's are HD 622's, but I would only want to watch the movies on 1 of my tv's.

Since I don't have phone or internet hooked up to my dvr's, i would have to order from their website. If you do this, how do they know which dvr to make the movie available on? both my dvr's are HD 622's, but I would only want to watch the movies on 1 of my tv's.

The channel become available on all receivers on your account. It is not downloaded or recorded to your hard drive. You can still pick the one you want to watch it on.

thanks, I will certainly give that a try this weekend. I was just 'gun shy' of trying it w/o knowing where it would be available to watch.

I too have to order online....I can view and record on both DVR's..:D

Sorry if this news bursts your bubble but, you only have 24 hours to view the movie from the start of your viewing the movie. It then gets deleted from your DVR automatically after that 24th hour passes.

I for one am not buying any PPV from Dish unless I can keep it for as long as I want.

I am only still with Dish because they give me Starz and HBO for free (until June 15 for me) and Cinemax for a year for a penny. I will never forgive Dish for killing Voom. Especially MonstersHD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)