Free PPV Movies for Current Dish Network Customers

I'm still waiting for my credit. I went onto chat and they said it would take 30 days. I said you charged me on 7/18 ( or 7/02 as my statement says ). Either way, more than 30 days. They said they would manually credit the account. We'll see.

Forget this hassle. I got a few coupons when I first got Dish Network and they never refund anything for me. I end up paying for the PPV movies. I called and they said they already did, but I never see the credit ever on the bill which means "NO".

Had to call in

I used of these but the credit didn't show up. So I had to call in to make sure they applied the credit. Be sure that they give you the credit and if not let them know right after your new bill comes up. :up

Filled out the movie app about 6 weeks ago. Checked online and received both credits without calling:

* 08/26
* 08/28
* THANK YOU MOVIE CREDIT
* -$4.99

* 08/26
* 08/28
* THANK YOU MOVIE CREDIT
* -$4.99

Got some months go and had problems . . .

. . . with the credit. I called prior to using them to make sure that I got the redemption process correct. Of which the programming that you order has to be in their system before the process will work. The online system where we were told to redeem them took the codes and led us to believe that all was well. On our next two bills no credits, but the charge for the movies where on the first bill, so I called. I was told that it can take up two months for the coupons to be processed. And only one of the two had been processed the day before I called two months later and the other was said to be processed soon. On their end, this is no quick process. Except for billing you for the programming.

And yes you can get $4.99 off a more expensive movie. That's kinda cool. That is when they credit your bill.

Oh, no coupons this time. Yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)