FREE PREVIEW: HBO & Cinemax This Weekend 1/10-1/13

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I wonder if the same Skinemax movies are on this weekend

hmmmm have to check the guide for "Busty Broads of Beverly Hills" or something like that. It usually is on during the freeview

I wonder if the same Skinemax movies are on this weekend

hmmmm have to check the guide for "Busty Broads of Beverly Hills" or something like that. It usually is on during the freeview

Haven't seen that one. I did see Busty Cops 3 a while ago on Cinemax, not bad. The dialogue was a little weak.

The problem I have with the Free view weekends is it seems like they always show older movies, not even the Current ones that would typically be on that weekend.

I think they devalue thier product by doing that.

They all seem to do that from what I can tell.

Already scheduled recordings (although the movies line up is weak and crappy) ahead of time including Banshee new series.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

The problem I have with the Free view weekends is it seems like they always show older movies, not even the Current ones that would typically be on that weekend.

I think they devalue thier product by doing that.

They all seem to do that from what I can tell.

I think they devalue their service by putting on screen crap during the show. I just turned off Banshee and will wait another airing until that #Banshee isn't there.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)