Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1389302037.579954.jpg

We are sitting here in a bar in the airport and cnn just turned into a directv slate stating they are having technical difficulties.

Never mind it just came back.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

He'll I am still waiting for them to take our order.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Its actually CNN Airport which is different

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNN_Airport
CNN Airport alternates between live simulcasts of CNN and HLN programming. It also airs additional weather, business and travel segments, such as airport delays, in its programming. CNN Airport also airs select live sports programming from the NFL and the NBA.

CNN Airport broadcasts 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with round-the-clock technical and editorial staffing. Because it broadcasts in public waiting areas, CNN Airport will not air graphic video coverage of commercial air accidents or incidents, unless the incident involves a national emergency or threat to security. CNN Airport also screens out material that is either sexually explicit or portrays graphic violence. During these segments, a flash cut to a weather map will occur.

CNN Airport does carry advertisements, but does not accept advertisements from any airline, to ensure that ads for one airline are not shown in another's gate area.

Its actually CNN Airport which is different

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNN_Airport
CNN Airport alternates between live simulcasts of CNN and HLN programming. It also airs additional weather, business and travel segments, such as airport delays, in its programming. CNN Airport also airs select live sports programming from the NFL and the NBA.

CNN Airport broadcasts 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with round-the-clock technical and editorial staffing. Because it broadcasts in public waiting areas, CNN Airport will not air graphic video coverage of commercial air accidents or incidents, unless the incident involves a national emergency or threat to security. CNN Airport also screens out material that is either sexually explicit or portrays graphic violence. During these segments, a flash cut to a weather map will occur.

CNN Airport does carry advertisements, but does not accept advertisements from any airline, to ensure that ads for one airline are not shown in another's gate area.

I didn't know that thanks for the details, I think they also show local weather from local news stations.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Status
Please reply by conversation.