Free preview next week (5/22)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
wheres the link that shows the free previews on DTV?

You may try TVmail on your receiver. Press "Menu" then "TVmail & Caller ID,"

For example. the following message appears:
"CHOICE XTRA Free Trial.
Tune-in May 22-28 and sample over 50 additional channels all week long. Visit directv.com/choiceextra for a full list. Compliments of DIRECTV."

This message also appears:
"FREE French Open Experience. 5/22-5/30 tune to Ch 701-707. Enjoy the most tennis action & best view of all the drama on the clay. Up to 6 live matches at the same time."

I hope this helps. :)

I'm not much of a tennis fan but those "experience" channels rock. Seeing the Aussie Open on those was pretty cool

You may try TVmail on your receiver. Press "Menu" then "TVmail & Caller ID,"

For example. the following message appears:
"CHOICE XTRA Free Trial.
Tune-in May 22-28 and sample over 50 additional channels all week long. Visit directv.com/choiceextra for a full list. Compliments of DIRECTV."

This message also appears:
"FREE French Open Experience. 5/22-5/30 tune to Ch 701-707. Enjoy the most tennis action & best view of all the drama on the clay. Up to 6 live matches at the same time."

I hope this helps. :)

Thanks for the quote, now that i see it again its clearer what they mean, originally i thought people like me with Choice xtra would get 50 more channels next week, but now it appears that all i get free next week is what i actually pay for
DTV need to filter their spam a little better

Thanks for the quote, now that i see it again its clearer what they mean, originally i thought people like me with Choice xtra would get 50 more channels next week, but now it appears that all i get free next week is what i actually pay for
DTV need to filter their spam a little better
:rolleyes:

Maybe you need to read a little better.
Are you going to call directv and cancel Choice extra for a week ?

johns70 said:
:rolleyes:

Maybe you need to read a little better.
Are you going to call directv and cancel Choice extra for a week ?

Hey troll! Are you going to go to every post and post an inflammatory comment? I can follow you around and call you out. Eventually enough members will complain about your bull and you'll be banished to under the bridge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)