Free preview next week (5/22)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mojo Jojo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 19, 2009
US
wheres the link that shows the free previews on DTV?

You may try TVmail on your receiver. Press "Menu" then "TVmail & Caller ID,"

For example. the following message appears:
"CHOICE XTRA Free Trial.
Tune-in May 22-28 and sample over 50 additional channels all week long. Visit directv.com/choiceextra for a full list. Compliments of DIRECTV."

This message also appears:
"FREE French Open Experience. 5/22-5/30 tune to Ch 701-707. Enjoy the most tennis action & best view of all the drama on the clay. Up to 6 live matches at the same time."

I hope this helps. :)

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
I'm not much of a tennis fan but those "experience" channels rock. Seeing the Aussie Open on those was pretty cool

hdinsd

SatelliteGuys Family
Aug 7, 2008
You may try TVmail on your receiver. Press "Menu" then "TVmail & Caller ID,"

For example. the following message appears:
"CHOICE XTRA Free Trial.
Tune-in May 22-28 and sample over 50 additional channels all week long. Visit directv.com/choiceextra for a full list. Compliments of DIRECTV."

This message also appears:
"FREE French Open Experience. 5/22-5/30 tune to Ch 701-707. Enjoy the most tennis action & best view of all the drama on the clay. Up to 6 live matches at the same time."

I hope this helps. :)

Thanks for the quote, now that i see it again its clearer what they mean, originally i thought people like me with Choice xtra would get 50 more channels next week, but now it appears that all i get free next week is what i actually pay for
DTV need to filter their spam a little better

johns70

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 10, 2010
home
Thanks for the quote, now that i see it again its clearer what they mean, originally i thought people like me with Choice xtra would get 50 more channels next week, but now it appears that all i get free next week is what i actually pay for
DTV need to filter their spam a little better
:rolleyes:

Maybe you need to read a little better.
Are you going to call directv and cancel Choice extra for a week ?

jwgreen68

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 19, 2008
Hiding in your attic
johns70 said:
:rolleyes:

Maybe you need to read a little better.
Are you going to call directv and cancel Choice extra for a week ?

Hey troll! Are you going to go to every post and post an inflammatory comment? I can follow you around and call you out. Eventually enough members will complain about your bull and you'll be banished to under the bridge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts