Status
Please reply by conversation.

jdmart

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 29, 2003
Albuquerque
FREE Preview CHOICE XTRA
"Experience our CHOICE XTRA Free Preview Weekend, October 5–7. Enjoy the difference between your current package and more than 185 exciting channels."

Guess Directv decided to pull this FREE Preview,because I haven't been getting it yet and the channels still say "Channel Not Purchased".

I called Directv (and emailed) about this, and after awhile I was told that only subscribers of their "current plans" get the freeview. That since I was still on their "Total Choice" plan which is no longer available to new subscribers, that I wouldn't get the freeview. I think that the only difference between their old "Total Choice" and current plan called "Choice" other than name is price: 47.99 vs 49.99. I find it hard to believe that is the reason for not getting the preview. Another poster at DirectV forums has the Family package that also is not getting the channels, but according to Directv, he should get them.

I called Directv (and emailed) about this, and after awhile I was told that only subscribers of their "current plans" get the freeview. That since I was still on their "Total Choice" plan which is no longer available to new subscribers, that I wouldn't get the freeview. I think that the only difference between their old "Total Choice" and current plan called "Choice" other than name is price: 47.99 vs 49.99. I find it hard to believe that is the reason for not getting the preview. Another poster at DirectV forums has the Family package that also is not getting the channels, but according to Directv, he should get them.

How is it our fault they just changed the programming status, what is the difference between the Choice package and the Total Choice package anyway? That doesn't make any sense to me.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)