Free Previews March 2010: NHL 3/2-8 & Showtime 3/25-28

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just logged into my D* online account and was told that I will be receiving March Mega Madness free of charge this year, no strings attached for being a loyal customer. Has anyone else received this package for free ? I am a loyal customer and have subscribed to NFL Season Ticket, but have not subscribed to the NBA ( I hate the NBA with a passion), NFL or MLB packages, I thought it was very generous of them to offer me the NCAA package.

That's your anniversary gift and has nothing to do with occassional free previews for everyone. You should probably start a new thread for your question.

Tom,
Are you sure about that ?
Usually a Anniversary Gift is NOT a Sports Package, it's something that they have available all year round, such as Movie Channels.

Maybe I can ask for the NFL ST as my Anniversary gift seeing mine is in August.

Itahoe, where abouts in your Account info was this posted, so we can check ours ?

Mega March Maddness is listed as $ 69 on my account.

Last edited:
Tom,
Usually a Anniversary Gift is NOT a Sports Package, it's something that they have available all year round, such as Movie Channels.

No I'm not sure, I'm still under my 2 year introductory contract til October. But what if you already subscribe all of the non-sports packages? I have Choice Xtra, every movie package and HD Extra; what else is there besides sports packages? Do they give freebies of The Playboy Channel? :)

No I'm not sure, I'm still under my 2 year introductory contract til October. But what if you already subscribe all of the non-sports packages? I have Choice Xtra, every movie package and HD Extra; what else is there besides sports packages? Do they give freebies of The Playboy Channel? :)

Well, there is the HD Extra package !

Playboy as a Anniversary gift :angel:

Actually, I don't know what if anything they give to those with everything.

Maybe one of them will chime in here and let us know.

I know I've have two different things the past two years, one year it was 3 months of ShoTime then this past year I got a free PPV, that was all .......

I was fine with that seeing they don't have to give you anything, but seed like it was even LESS than the year before.

Oh well.

Free NCAA Mega March Madness

Tom,

Itahoe, where abouts in your Account info was this posted, so we can check ours ?

Mega March Maddness is listed as $ 69 on my account.

Actually, now that I think about it, I received an email from DTV first, when I logged into my account it was listed as a package I have access to under sports programming.

Well, there is the HD Extra package !

Playboy as a Anniversary gift :angel:

Actually, I don't know what if anything they give to those with everything.

Maybe one of them will chime in here and let us know.

I know I've have two different things the past two years, one year it was 3 months of ShoTime then this past year I got a free PPV, that was all .......

I was fine with that seeing they don't have to give you anything, but seed like it was even LESS than the year before.

Oh well.

I already have HD Extra. The only ones I don't have is Playboy TV, BabyFirstTV or any sports packages. Maybe I'll get the blackout pack.

Game Lounge free for 3 months, No Joke :eek:, Showtime free for 3 months are the 2 most giving Anniversary gifts.
5 Free PPV I've heard of some getting.

Game Lounge free for 3 months, No Joke :eek:, Showtime free for 3 months are the 2 most giving Anniversary gifts.
5 Free PPV I've heard of some getting.

Game Lounge? That's not even a channel. And I already subscribe to Showtime.

Are the PPV's in 1080p? I've never seen anything in 1080p, it'd be fun to see what all the fuss is about.

This has probably been asked before and I should already know, but I have never tried it. When they give us Showtime free for those few days, can we download stuff from On Demand such as as Dexter and watch it after the 25th-28th if we have them downloaded to the DVR from On Demand? If this is the case and season 4 is On Demand that would be awesome.

This has probably been asked before and I should already know, but I have never tried it. When they give us Showtime free for those few days, can we download stuff from On Demand such as as Dexter and watch it after the 25th-28th if we have them downloaded to the DVR from On Demand? If this is the case and season 4 is On Demand that would be awesome.

I just tried to download Californiacation and it said I must purchased this channel :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)