SatelliteAV

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 3, 2004
Roseville, CA
Free Sample Of the Week - Satellite AV - Ends 9.9.2009

Here we go again!

Every week SatelliteAV will be giving away a sample product to a SatelliteGuy. The weekly prize will be awarded to a member who has posted to this thread during the previous week. The theme of the current entry requirement will be posted along with the sample information.

The receivers are manufacturing samples that have been provided by a manufacturer for testing or approval. Satellite AV has a ton of equipment to give away!

Important Notice:
Satellite AV will attempt to provide as much information about the sample item, but we will not respond to questions regarding the product specifications or provide product support. Please do not PM or request product support from our sales or support team members. Failure to comply with this request will result in the termination of this contest. Please understand that instead of recycling these items, Satellite AV will offer SatelliteGuys hobbyists some pretty interesting stuff that may or may not ever be on the market!

The winner will be responsible for shipping cost and we will ship anywhere on your dime! All packages will be shipped by USPS or FedEx. If the winner wishes not to claim the prize or does not respond to our SatelliteGuys post notification and provide the payment for postage within 5 days, the prize will be forfeited and the unit will be offered again in a future post.

This contest is open to any SatelliteGuys member in good standing with the exception of Satellite AV staff and members of their families. A random drawing will be made by a member of our staff after the closing of the drawing.

Have Fun!

Here are the specs:
Manufacturer: OEM Product
Model Name: SG-X2000
Receiver type: DVBS Satellite Receiver\
Chipset: Fujitsu WH25B
Standard Definition MPEG2
Documentation: No
Blind Scan: Yes
Remote: Yes
Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.
Package size for calculating approx. shipping charges: 16" x 13" x 5"

Tested unit and noted a few outdated North American Satellites, and transponders. Power Scanned AMC4 and it found all expected channels. AC3 output is active. Menus were intuitive and easy to configure. No manual is provided. Moved a motor and controlled a DiSEqC and 22KHz switches. In white gift box. Unit opened only to test.

To Enter This Week's Drawing: Reply to this post with your profile filled out to either display your state/province and city or the region in your state/province (I.E. My profile would be set to display either Roseville, California or Northern California).
This drawing ends: 12 midnight PDT, 9/9/2009

Attachments

• SATGUYS1.jpg
    SATGUYS1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 230
  • SATGUYS2.jpg
    SATGUYS2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
can we use mythical locations? ;)

Minneapolis, MN otherwise :)

Sorry Iceberg, You aren't entered unless you update your profile to display your location information. (not mythical).......

It's all about .... LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!!!

Count me in too. I am in S Florida for a few more weeks then to 10 acers in South Carolina for the ultimate dish farm with my 8.5 perforated birdview. 12 foot Unimesh and my trusty old 1.2 meter Ku dish.

could use a new receiver to help set the dishes back up at the new house next month here in lovely and abnormally cool and wet for September Oklahoma.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts