Free Shipping?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I don't mean to be rude, but there is a link that you can use to find virtually 100% of the things that you've asked about since you've started posting here:
SatelliteGuys.US - Search Forums
that's not rude. That has been offered a few times :)

It's generally considered rude to expect people to take time to read and answer your posts when you have not taken time to do your own research. Now, with saying that, I have certainly re-asked the same question numerous times before too - either because I didn't know enough to recognize the answer given before, or it didn't occur to me that someone else would have had such an ingenious question as mine, or sometimes I ask the same question to see if I can spur some discussion that brings about more information. Please consider doing adequate research to be knowledgeable, and posting questions in a respectful manner. We'll gladly help in any way that we can, as it's nice to have others who are as excited as we are about this hobby.
very well put. Just doing some simple reading of the threads can help in many ways. Heck there are times I'll read through old threads before asking :)
You can learn alot from the older posts

More expensive dish

cant get the 3ABN dish due to server errors. What is the next cheapest dish?

SatelliteAV - GEOSATPRO 90CM SATELLITE DISH ANTENNA $65.00 before shipping.

Sadoun - 90CM Ku Offset Free To Air Satellite Dish Antenna FORTEC STAR FC90CM $65.00 before shipping.

merged some more threads

Tim try and keep the same items in the same thread. No need to open a new thread for every thought or post. It clutters up the area

Or click on the eBay link in the signature below ..... Not CHEAPER, but it is inexpensive!

SatelliteAV - GEOSATPRO 90CM SATELLITE DISH ANTENNA $65.00 before shipping.

Sadoun - 90CM Ku Offset Free To Air Satellite Dish Antenna FORTEC STAR FC90CM $65.00 before shipping.

Last edited:
I keep getting replies from people that I need a 36-48 inch satellite dish for fta. Well I got news for you:p I live in Central Illinois Im smack dead center in the footprints of the birds. I think a 30 or 31" dish is PLENTY:D

A smaller dish will work but will not have a margin in it for adverse weather conditions. This is why it's always best to design a some margin for your link budget when installing a system.

you've had FTA how long?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

then don't come crying to us when you can't get some of the channels or they're very weak. I'm in MN and wish I could do a 100cm motorized but due to the setup and my house I can't.

We're trying to give you some advice and it seems like all you want to do is criticize us.

"

Bigger is always better :D I guess he doesn't understand yet about rain fade, adjacent satellite interference, thermal noise, and low power uplinks. Sometimes you have to live and learn. :)

cant get the 3ABN dish due to server errors. What is the next cheapest dish?

The cheapest dish is a freebe. Go scrounging... I got my 90 cm Primestar, my 81 cm ADTH, and my pizza dish for free. Shipping cost was gas in my car to get them. Take a ride in the country and knock on doors. :)

I have been

trying to order the 3ABN dish and keep getting the same error. Also I ordered some stuff from satelliteav last night and the money hasn't been taken of my card.

removed the long string. If it cant be ordered right now it might be a glitch

Also SatAv maybe isnt in today so of course they havent charged you yet.

I also bought

the 50 cents serial cable. It said we cannot calculate shipping on selected item. So is shipping free?

They will get back to you about the shipping, when I ordered my 1.2 Meter dish it said the shipping was "$0.00" and I knew that was too good to be true.

We canceled your order for the serial cable. :confused:

The MRX1200 requires a Null Modem cable or you can order the inexpensive straight serial cable and purchase a NULL adapter like this RS Catalog #: 26-264
pRS1C-2160117w345.jpg

Go ahead

an cancel it. Might have one lying around. I thought a null cable ment that it's wires were diffrent on the inside (like a cat5 corssover)

Status
Please reply by conversation.