Free Showtime for a year

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Fine Print from Directs site

Offer ends 7/20/11. Credit card required (except in MA & PA). New approved customers only (lease required). Applicable use tax adjustment may apply on the retail value of the installation.

BILL CREDIT/PROGRAMMING OFFER: IF BY THE END OF PROMOTIONAL PRICE PERIOD(S) CUSTOMER DOES NOT CONTACT DIRECTV TO CHANGE SERVICE THEN ALL SERVICES WILL AUTOMATICALLY CONTINUE AT THE THEN-PREVAILING RATES.

thats normal for those movie packages. So you call and cancel them. Big whoop

I had the sports package with a discount. Called today to cancel them (the credit runs out Saturday) and they cancelled them in 5 minutes.

Usually they try and save you from dropping them.

thats normal for those movie packages. So you call and cancel them. Big whoop

I had the sports package with a discount. Called today to cancel them (the credit runs out Saturday) and they cancelled them in 5 minutes.

Usually they try and save you from dropping them.

Funny thing is when they gave me the 2 months free the girl said I would not have to call in (see my earlier post #12 in the this thread) I'll call anyway since I don't trust them.

But maybe it will drop off. I know when my dad called Dish on the free month of Skinemax it dropped off automatically after 30 days

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts