free

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

tuber

Original poster
Apr 27, 2009
oklahoma
never have posted before. i have a 2 meter dish and fta rec. dish mover arm dishmover arm controler c-band ku band lnb and the mounting pipe all free.no wire or coax i cut off both ends and left the rest of wire in the ground. you will have to pick it up i will not ship. i live 30 miles north of tulsa. first to email me gets it. other wise trash man comes on friday. n0oij@sbcglobal.net p.s. the hard work is done took dish down and apart last sunday.

Attachments

• SD530010.JPG
    SD530010.JPG
    408.2 KB · Views: 223
  • SD530011.JPG
    SD530011.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 204
Are you getting out of the hobby?

Seems like such nice equipment, hopefully someone will save it form the trash.

Welcome Tuber! Nice to see you here. There must be someone in Oklahoma who would like this equipment, it would be a shame to trash it. The dish looks to be in real good shape.

Somebody here has to be close enough to him. I'd hate to see him trash the stuff...if I was closer, I'd be in the truck now! Seems odd to threaten trashing it, when he could get decent money for the stuff on eBay or something...:confused:

been fta watching nbc feed for 2 years that showed days of our lives @7am for the wife then they change birds and couldn't get it to work. got dsl and can watch nasa on computter. had a bypass in feb. health is great. but lost intrust in the hobbie. have 4 e-mails and waiting for the first guy to call. if i don't hear anything i will reply to the next in line on my e-mail list again thank you

THANKS TUBER!

After continuous rains and flooding everywhere, with almost a two hour drive each each direction it was certainly worth meeting Tuber!

Every once in a while you get blessed with pure generosity and that is what happened to me this weekend. He was very gracious in his giving and delivered on his claim of goodies to send to a good home. Being short on "hobby funds" and a long list of "needed" updates to my system. This certainly was not "too good to be true", which many of us are accustomed to in this world, and this was truly a good deed. Tuber has inspired me to share my inventory with my neighbor in hopes that he too will enjoy this great hobby we all share.

Thanks again Tuber you rock!

Well, congratulations, NetBuilder!
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. :cool:

I've enjoyed your exploits and pictures before.
Looking forward to new pix of the toys, and then when you get it installed, even more! - :up

The C-band department is your friend.
So, if you have any questions or troubles, I'm sure the answers will be found quickly.

And thanks to Tuber.
Sorry you didn't stay with the hobby and with us.
We hope you put your new-found energy into something positive!

I will definitely keep everyone informed. I just moved some months ago and had to transport all my Ku gear to a new house (new to me) - that was interesting. This place is outside of the city so lots of room for dishes :)

I anticipated moving when I built my "Ku dish rack" so I could transport it easily. I just set the whole thing in the moving van in one piece, dishes and all!

2204679108_4cf6e3743a.jpg

I recently found another p* dish that I have dedicated for educational programming for the wife and kids and you can see the 3 dish setup in my avatar. I'm really excited to finally get started on the C-band stuff. I have the small concrete pad poured and the mount bolted in place. I've been talking with my neighbor about all this, and I have peaked his interest and hoping that he will join me in these ventures.

I'll have plenty of pictures to post soon just as soon as I re-think how I'm going to get all these devices linked together.

Thanks for all the help from everyone, all the input from this forum and generosity from people here is what makes it all possible!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts