Friday Night Lights: Season 4

Damn. I'm going to have to wait for them to air on NBC....let's hope for another good season. I'll have to avoid this thread b/c I don't want spoilers.

Damn. I'm going to have to wait for them to air on NBC....let's hope for another good season. I'll have to avoid this thread b/c I don't want spoilers.

Same here. Don't we have to wait until next Summer too?? Bummer.

I really hate the way networks do shows these days. They have pretty much stopped me from watching any new shows because they kill them so fast. I get wrapped up in a new show and end up liking it just in time for them to kill it.

I really hate the way networks do shows these days. They have pretty much stopped me from watching any new shows because they kill them so fast. I get wrapped up in a new show and end up liking it just in time for them to kill it.
I agree with you, but thats not the case with FNL. They're signed on to do at least 2 more seasons for a total of 5.

I agree with you, but thats not the case with FNL. They're signed on to do at least 2 more seasons for a total of 5.

I know that, but when the show first came on, I didn't watch it for fear I would get attached and they would cancel it. So now I would need to watch the previous season first.

I know that, but when the show first came on, I didn't watch it for fear I would get attached and they would cancel it. So now I would need to watch the previous season first.
Gotcha. I was the same way....I watched seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. :)

I just checked Netflix, (which seems to be a hell of a deal and a lot cheaper than paying for PPV or HBO, Showtime, etc.) and they have all 3 seasons of FNL available. I just moved season 1 up on my queue due to everyone's endoresments here. Thanks for the recomendations!!!...:wave

I just checked Netflix, (which seems to be a hell of a deal and a lot cheaper than paying for PPV or HBO, Showtime, etc.) and they have all 3 seasons of FNL available. I just moved season 1 up on my queue due to everyone's endoresments here. Thanks for the recomendations!!!...:wave

Be sure to tell us what you think after you watch. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)