Friday Night Lights: Season 4

Exactly. It is a TV show, not a sport.

When did you become the moderator?

In the past we've had topics on sports shows, documentaries, etc. This is no different. The focus crowd generally interested in this show are posters here in the Sports Forum. It's location makes perfect sense.

You guys are taking this way to serious. It was just a question.

I was hoping to get answer such as, "I felt it was better to be put here instead of ____________, because ______________"; or, "This is the best place to put it because ________________"; or even

In the past we've had topics on sports shows, documentaries, etc. This is no different. The focus crowd generally interested in this show are posters here in the Sports Forum. It's location makes perfect sense.

Instead I get, "When did you become the moderator?", "If you don't like it, then all you have to do is not look in here. Plain and simple.", and "Dodger King just doesn't have anything better to do now that his Dodgers aren't in the big show! Plus he is in a bad mood......"

Well, I wasn't in a bad mood; now, however....

Seriously, one reason why I prefer this site over DBSTalk is the fact that both the moderators and members are so much better, professional, helpful, and respectful. These responses remind me of what I often get at DBSTalk.

Sorry, don't mean to offend anyone, but that is how I felt after reading these replies

Last edited:
Thank you! :up

That makes sense.

I am surprised that they do not think about the money that can be made when these shows start airing on other channels as reruns. I wonder if an increase in online content and people viewing it online will help some of these shows last longer. I hate it when these shows get canned.

Guys, it's ok to jump on board. This is a brand new season, not repeats. Nothing's been "canned".

The only hitch is that The 101 will be broadcasting the new season prior to NBC. Those of us with DirecTV are privileged.

Friday Night Lights, Season 4

The Lights of Carrol Park

Are you kidding me!! This show is so awesome!! I find myself actually mad when it goes off. I feel not only does it need to be longer then a hour! I wish shows like this was on TV instead of shows like idol and crap of that nature!(opinion only sorry) When i think the show cant get any better IT DOES!! I am so lucky it's on the 101! Not only do we get it first we get it without commercials! If any one thinks this show is just about sports they really need to watch it!:up

The Lights of Carrol Park

Are you kidding me!! This show is so awesome!! I find myself actually mad when it goes off. I feel not only does it need to be longer then a hour! I wish shows like this was on TV instead of shows like idol and crap of that nature!(opinion only sorry) When i think the show cant get any better IT DOES!! I am so lucky it's on the 101! Not only do we get it first we get it without commercials! If any one thinks this show is just about sports they really need to watch it!:up

Excellent episode! And I echo all of your opinions on it. One of, if not THE best drama on TV today. Damn I love this show! So gripping, so emotional!

WOW one episode left for the season! Really quick season.:( This has been a very good season for me. I can hope and pray for at least two more if the story keeps up like this. Also the story of Vince is like a real life Vince i know who plays football.:up

Friday Night Lights Set to End After Fifth Season

blend_btm2.gif

The lights are about to go out in Dillon, Texas: The fifth season of Friday Night Lights will be the show's last, TVGuide.com has confirmed.
NBC releases post-Leno prime-time schedule
A source close to the show says the actors and crew were informed that they can pursue other work after production on Season 5 wraps this summer. Entertainment Weekly first reported the news.
NBC insists that nothing is official, as did executive producer Jason Katims on Thursday during a news conference to promote his new show, Parenthood. But Patkins did sound ready to let Lights go. "If it winds up being the final season of the show, then I will feel very, very lucky and grateful that we were able to do as many episodes of a show that is so dear to my heart," he said.

This is very sad for me! This is one of the best shows on TV!!:(

blend_btm2.gif

The lights are about to go out in Dillon, Texas: The fifth season of Friday Night Lights will be the show's last, TVGuide.com has confirmed.
NBC releases post-Leno prime-time schedule
A source close to the show says the actors and crew were informed that they can pursue other work after production on Season 5 wraps this summer. Entertainment Weekly first reported the news.
NBC insists that nothing is official, as did executive producer Jason Katims on Thursday during a news conference to promote his new show, Parenthood. But Patkins did sound ready to let Lights go. "If it winds up being the final season of the show, then I will feel very, very lucky and grateful that we were able to do as many episodes of a show that is so dear to my heart," he said.

This is very sad for me! This is one of the best shows on TV!!:(

:(

All good things must come to an end I guess.

On the brightside, at least we got 1 more season!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)